ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
unique idea
hey all i have an unique idea to make an international band trough toribash.
i play electric guitar myself for about an year now.
for the band i need at least an singer an basist and an drummer.
just record your music and send it to my e-mail ([email protected])
ill choose the best musisians for the band an when were that far well look on what to do next
let me know
grz timoV44
ok dude ty. i allso allready have an basist trough the clan forum ( i posted two threads for spread chancess ;P)
ok if ure interested for drums elt me know and ill figure something for the recording of the music. ;P
i'm a drummer, and this sounds interesting. how would you make it work though? just send the music file around and have everyone record and contribute seperately?
u mad tho :)
You got that unique idea, I guarantee you, from my Musicians Org thread. Besides, an online band idea isn't very unique. It's been done and thought of many times.

Good luck. It will be very difficult.
Last edited by Drummer; Apr 12, 2009 at 12:18 AM.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
hey i can be singer ;) i sing very good =]
I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN WITH NO MERCY!!! HUNT YOU DOWN ALL NIGHTMARE LONG!!!
bump*
you needed dancers!!!
call toribash master kickers and write a song with dance and nice cameras!!! or youre doomed!!!
ok dudes first things first we have an and now so no more posts plz!!!!
second all the band members pm me (the band members are: ermac2222 for keybord, filip95 for singer (but i think we first need some instrumental sry for that), timoV44 as guitarist, shiakri as basist, Shmibs as drummer if he wants to)

ill pm u all with more info about the band ok? ill work on some music (if u go an good idea for music plz send it to me ;P (note i onely read guitar tabs but i can learn if u explain it to me)
i hope this gives u all ennough info and check your pm for the info.
Ah good luck, hope to hear from you guys soon
Last edited by scheczudio; Apr 13, 2009 at 03:54 PM.
[A L P H A]