Ranking
Dillon4545:Application
Dillon4545:Application
Read until then end.

A Little About Me:Hello Fc my name is Dillon I am 15 and I live in Canada Ontario I go to high school and play sports a lot I play basketball and volleyball on teams and I love to play video games. I mostly Play video games and hang with friends on my free time in the future i wanna get a contract for sports as that's what i love to do. 100% Fine with just playing video games too I love destroying ever one its fun... besides from that i'm a normal teenager that loves playing games. One of the reasons i want to join fc is so I can fight better people but i also want to join for fun and maybe get to know Fc a bit better.

I'm a only child and live with my mom in a big house I have a 2 pets a dog and a cat too honestly i should do more with them as i spend most my time gaming but i love them to bits. Its always snowing were i am I love the winter and cold it looks so beautiful too.

Fighting style/mods:Abd/twin-swords are the mods I play mostly I am super good in both mods and Id recommend using me in wars I play a very force type of style using my body to dq them with on force. In twin swords i like to chill and hang with friends (My clan Hyuga) We do lots of fun stuff iv made 3 clans just souly for Twinsword Uzumaki,ninjutsu,hyuga that's just the mod we love to chill have fun ect.(Hyuga is my active clan)http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=583529

How active am I? I'm on Toirbash everyday the only times i'm not on toirbash is if I have a sports game that I to go and win soo... My forum active is decent I try to be on it a lot but its hard as i have my own clan and discords and pretty busy but I play in game everyday. If you pm me i will answer back in the 24 hours and if you need me you can always type [/sa Dillon] in toirbash.

Belt/Rank I'm a 10th dan black belt and currently rank 50 win rato 60% but most of that is lies iv played over 30 000 games and even lost a 10th dan account XP and my rank differs some times i care about it get rank 6 other times I choose not to. Iv been playing for a super long time since like 2012 i enjoy the games zh0ul and i played lots of twinswords and i might other people along the way such as Dube420,Santanos and other really good guys. We had lots of fun back then so i guess that's why i wanted to create the clans only for twin swords to have some hope for that fun again. XP

Reasons Why I want join I want to join Fc again because Honeslty i wanna get to know Merc and Prophet. Other reason why I want to join is because I would also like to get revenge on [Obey] and have fun. I can probably help out in wars when its needed.

PS. Fc i wanna ask for a 2rd chance into the clan honesty I sent the same app to obey and was denied AND I even left Fc when Prophet was nice and invited me so i guess this my little short app of asking if you will invite me again.Sorry...

Sorry my apps so short...614 words 3,006 characters
Attached Files
Icon vs Dillon.rpl (57.7 KB, 3 views)
im good at abd.rpl (109.6 KB, 3 views)
👑
No prob Dillon. One more yes and you're in.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
XP Alright sweet did i make the cut?

Update:
11 500 games
RankGlobal 26 ABD rank 10
Last edited by ExtremesTwitch; Feb 9, 2017 at 10:53 PM.
👑