Toribash
Watched it all.

The human race is fucking disgusting. I don't really understand how can people slit animals throats without pity and nausea.
Last edited by Kristis133; Jun 13, 2011 at 11:27 PM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

I didn't watch it all, watching animals get tortured and slaughtered just isn't my thing. And it gives me a not-so-pleasant feeling in my tummy. Anyway, after watching some of it, I just sat down for a minute. For some reason, words "Survival of the fittest" show up in my mind, but still, torturing and killing animals like that is just... Wrong.
I dont mind people killing animals for our food but tourchuring them like this is not neccesary seriously dont u think so too?

User infracted: useless post.
~Fee
Last edited by Fee; Jun 15, 2011 at 11:17 PM.
Gawd people these days are gutless. You know how indians killed animals right? the same way, slit their throats and gutted them. It's evolution, machinery or not. Get over it. Think about what your posting as your eating your cheeseburger or steak tonight. Gorman is painfully blunt but there is truth in his words.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
I'm a hunter, so watching the video through was no problem. Still, something should be done though.

Honestly, I don't give a shit what they do to the dead ones, as long as I get my food. But kill them painlessly, don't
Make them suffer.
Makes me want to be a vegetarian

~Fee
Last edited by Fee; Jun 15, 2011 at 10:41 PM.
Fruits
Originally Posted by IFruitsI View Post
Makes me want to be a vegetarian

Actually - that's somehow the goal of the video
Judging by your name and avi I would say you already are

boricua

I think i barfed a little, This is Unbelievable !

~Fee
Last edited by Fee; Jun 15, 2011 at 10:41 PM.
You thought you can kill me? Well I am already dead. So Fuck you and your inbred son in law.
This has been picked to the bone and all the Discussion has disappeared, a few users are trying to bring up arguments but are being met with "OMG THOS POOR ANAMALS U R ALL SICK"

Closed.