Toribash
1: 16
2: A few years now
3: I don't.. really have one. Sableye maybe, not sure.
4: Kanto
5: 10/10
6: Yo, sup, I play pokemon. B)
I've been playing it since I was a kid and I'm still playing it until now, I've almost played all of it's versions and yeah, I still have fun playing em.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Added! Welcome to the club <3
•[Wapow]••Flame••Error••Hattersin••Cheshyre••BetxOnxM e•
1: 16
2: 4 years, but competitively for 2 month (im still not that good)
3: Lapras
5: Ingame 7/10 Forum 9/10
6: i started playing the first gen when i was like 6 years old and had probably way over 200 hours played,
then i played the 3rd (dunno how many hours i played this gen) and 4th (over 200 hours) gen for 2 years.
I recently started playing pokemon on pokemonshowdown.com,
i pretty much only play random battles cuz i suck at making my own team...

so yeah, i hope i can join this org.
Pidda's spirit animal
wynaut, accepted
THE PUNS
•[Wapow]••Flame••Error••Hattersin••Cheshyre••BetxOnxM e•
ok cool ^-^
if anyone wants to play a match on pokemonshowdown shoot me a pm :3
Pidda's spirit animal
1. 17
2. Since the release of pokemon fire red on GBA
3. Depends if we're talking utility-wise or looks-wise. I would say I like Ninjask (utility) and Typhlosion in looks.
4. Kanto <3
5. 10/10 forum 9/10 ingame
6. I watch pokemon since I remember, that was about 3...Now I'm 17 and besides not being a big fan of some changes on the saga lately, I still have the same love, I played every game froem fire red, to heart gold, then went back to play blue and cristal, then I started playing hacked pokemon versions and recenty got addicted to pokemonshowdown by [Addicted]Icky *clan pun intended, Icky really got me into that and eventually shreks me tho XD*

I hope my app was good nuff' and I hope to get into this org.
Wolololololo
1: 11 sadly
2: I'm sorry i dont play the games, i only watch the show which is amazing!
3: My favorite pokemon is Haxorus
4: My favorite region is Unova. Because they had the best storyline.
5: both have a solid nine.
6: well my sister is 20 years old, and ever since she was born she was watching poke that man. She was trying to persuade me and watch pokemon, but i sticked with digimon. A few months ago i gave it a chance and i fucking enjoyed it.

Please accept me id love to be in my first ORG !
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Damn, Pokemon Org. I have to oblige.

1: 17
2: Watched the anime from the start until the series got to Unova. Played every game from start to finish, Red/Blue/Green/Yellow all the way up to the ORAS.
3: If i had to narrow it down, Drapion, Banette, and Ludicolo. One of the most overpowered combos I have used in competitive as well.
4: Kanto, or the Johto/Kanto combo in Gold and Silver.
5: ingame and forum are both about a 6/10. I lurk a fair bit but join in on conversations I enjoy and have something to add to.
6: My pokemon life? Er, watched the cartoon series as a kid until it became repetitive (Unova), played the games twice through each and then swapped to competitive play. I prefer using the not so common sets, or unpredictable ones to get the best reactions from my opponents.

It sure as hell aint the first org I have ever been in, but it's one about one of the few things I still enjoy even today. Also if anyone wants to hit me up for a match on pokemonshowdown, then feel free to do so. I might need to set up my teams again but hey, tis fun.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
1: 34 1/2 3/5
2: Since I'm 4
3: Magikarp
5: 99/28 99/43
6: I'm matharu (Phew). I wish I could be a magikarp
-----
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
1: 11 sadly
2: I'm sorry i dont play the games, i only watch the show which is amazing!
3: My favorite pokemon is Haxorus
4: My favorite region is Unova. Because they had the best storyline.
5: both have a solid nine.
6: well my sister is 20 years old, and ever since she was born she was watching poke that man. She was trying to persuade me and watch pokemon, but i sticked with digimon. A few months ago i gave it a chance and i fucking enjoyed it.

Please accept me id love to be in my first ORG !

Denied
Last edited by Matharu; Jul 1, 2015 at 02:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Haha I see almost everyone loves Kanto!
I thought I was the only one.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!