Toribash
Original Post
Oblivion 10th anniversary fanart
In honor of Oblivions 10th Toribash anniversary I drew this small fanart because he's one of my top 3 favorite replaymakers and I have a newfound interest in drawing

It's nothing special really but I thought I'd share my interpretation of his Tori anyway

Program: Sai

Might do more drawings of my favorite players once I finish my set
woah really nice
ur pretty good at drwaing
i just dont like his right leg is floating
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
you have a nice unique shading technique going on, but id suggest using a smaller brush and/or doing more, precise strokes.

Also the head feels really out of place shadingwise and i cant distinguish where the clothing end and his hand starts (assuming it isnt a glove type thing).

also there are problems with the light source with it being directly behind the character but seemingly the light doesnt touch him in any way
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
Thanks guys

The idea is that he's floating in midair and that he's only wearing pants, I guess the arms are so thick it seems like he's wearing a shirt
it really is such a cool style to look at with these colors

the torso in general looks like it could be touched up, the light on the chest while it not having super distinguishable pecs/abs is what makes me think it looks like a shirt.

your strokes look neat and orderly, but i think you could really benefit by showing movement with the direction they move in, monet has a bunch of work that shows what i mean.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

The color combinations is just brilliant, love it.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Honestly as a dead player coming back randomly for five minutes, this post gives me hope for the art community lmao. Try making the body out of larger masses of color the little by little makes jt look like a scaled shirt
Plottin' on me! They're plottin' on me!
DropKick | R.I.P. [JollyR] | [RelaxAll]