Ranking
tbh I'm not very familiar with water cooling. All I know is that my cousin had an Alienware comp and put water cooling in it, 3 months later, the tube ruptured, whole system got fried. No lie either, it was fried to shit.
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Regarding GPU blocks - get DangerDen, they're just better in general. Not pretty and can be excessively heavy but they do the job right.

Ah thanks!

They also happen to be a couple dozen bucks cheaper than the EK blocks
I don't mind looks at all, and as long as it's not heavy enough to bend the card, it's fine with me.

Do you have a suggestion for which pump?
I'm guessing reservoir, tubing, and fittings don't vary as much from brand to brand though.

Yeah, these stories always scare me a bit. But most people who build theirs carefully and maintain the system don't get leaks as much. Ruptured tubing though? Not much you can do I guess, except double check each length of tubing used. But a problem with leaks is not testing the system first or not securing each connection. (just from what I've read. No personal experience yet)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by jetsnix View Post
tbh I'm not very familiar with water cooling. All I know is that my cousin had an Alienware comp and put water cooling in it, 3 months later, the tube ruptured, whole system got fried. No lie either, it was fried to shit.

That's why you dont touch any of the tubes to anything that gets hot. lol.