Toribash
Originally Posted by HidanX View Post
That is pretty dumb,knock them out,i'm sure they'll leave you alone afterwards..

i dont think he can,not that i doubt he can fight its just there pussies and they gang up on you.
hidan, i am one year above you, and i can tell you this, it gets better >.<

thats all i can really say, because in the first year of secondary school it always feels as though the teachers are always mean to you, but they are just trying to "whip you into shape" for future years, they stop pretty soon, don't worry, and as for the thing about getting annoyed at other students, try and find out what they like/ their hobbies and see if you have anything in common, if not, just ignore them, you probablyl hear it alot, but it is true...

and try to think about how others must feel aswell, you are not the only one who thinks this...
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
no i mean i have got in fights a couple off times becasue of this and i carnt be botherd to get into trouble with my school
they think that if they beat me up they will be more noticed
but i mean im a normal sized guy . im now 14 and wear 12-13 cloths ect..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[CENTER]
School sucks for me. Socializing with friends is the only fun part, and my art class isn't too bad. Most of the stuff I'm learning right now I see no use for so it's basically a huge waste of time
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
The teachers are way too old school. We get our own laptops to work with in class. But mostly the teachers won't let us take notes and such on them, which were the friggin purpose we got them!
The food is great though. Much better than other schools I've studied at.
A hate school at the best of times, the only upside school ever brings is gettin a job at the end of it and meeting firends during, apart from that the teachers and whole feeling of it is pointless.
Artist • Shop
my school is plain good
some dick heads classmates and some not
teachers are good too
i luff learning except history(hekasi) class coz theres too many fucking things to memorize

all in all
tis is a good school
sadly i will be transferred when im in high school
i liked my old school cause it was quite well organised and had pretty good teachers. But i just moved and have no friends here, plus im starting a new school so i am sorta nervious but at the same time im also pretty exited to meet new people. So to answer the question i dont know yet, so until i meet the people at the new school and get a grounding,
Mine is fine. My classes are easy(exception;history) lunch is fun, many friends, many chics(im a guy.) And, I can get my drugs at ease.
Thanks.