Toribash
Originally Posted by pinheads View Post
oracle just.. owned someone.
uh malzahar is quite underpowered in my opinion. you can counter him with just 1 item for i think 1.3k gold.
in comparision with cassiopeia he is weak. i wasnt talking about the champ himself. i enjoy playing malzahar. (AD malz OP his passive stacks on ad... but dont tell anyone.)
but whatever.
the sneak peak looks quite uninteresting. IMO

Yeah I've noticed that Malzahar falls off late game since his ult makes himself a huge target. I find it best to ult champions like Irelia or Nasus anyway since the pool is a tank melter instead of using it on the ranged AD who would probably melt in a second of damage anyway (damage accumulated from your team of course). It's not like you would want to run through everybody in the game to get to the back of theirs just to reach the AD though. But yeah.

Ulting beefies with the pool and safety of your team works best from what I've seen.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
@ nasus
143 cs as nasus when its your first time nasus, and your solo top against rammus and kassadin. I'd say I did fairly well. Also solid 90% of game were team fights.

First time doesn't count for shit, last hitting applies to all champions.

90% of the game was team fights implies your team and the enemy team stayed out of their own lane for some dumb reason during a good portion of the laning phase (or what should have been the laning phase). Which also means you would of had time to farm.

Solotop against two melees, one with an actual harass. Get a gank or last hit under the turret, which is easy as hell as nasus. By effectively last hitting you shouldn't of had any problem with them outside of the occaisional q from kass.

And by late game, even if there are team fights going on, nasus should be eating minions at this point.

And more of your match history supports my claim you need to work on it. 80 cs as shyvanna in what appears to be solo top?
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Last hits don't necessarily apply for supports and tanks y'know. They normally lane with the carry which needs it a lot more.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Ye. The Carry gets the last hits and the Sona gets the champ kills. A fed Sona is way more potent than a fed ad carry. Fuck the meta. Except in Ranked.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Zazo View Post
Last hits don't necessarily apply for supports and tanks y'know. They normally lane with the carry which needs it a lot more.

You must not know how Nasus works.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
.........I'm speaking on a whole, I said supports/tanks not Nasus.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Ye. The Carry gets the last hits and the Sona gets the champ kills. A fed Sona is way more potent than a fed ad carry. Fuck the meta. Except in Ranked.

ad sona errday.

ad sona is actually a lot weaker now, cant burst as hard early with powercord, that really let her get ahead

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
Yeah I've noticed that Malzahar falls off late game since his ult makes himself a huge target. I find it best to ult champions like Irelia or Nasus anyway since the pool is a tank melter instead of using it on the ranged AD who would probably melt in a second of damage anyway (damage accumulated from your team of course). It's not like you would want to run through everybody in the game to get to the back of theirs just to reach the AD though. But yeah.

Ulting beefies with the pool and safety of your team works best from what I've seen.

i totally agree on that point but an irelia wont care too much thanks to her passive though. as a bruiser i tend to get qss anyway so... i think trundle and malz would synergate well as tankkillers.

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post

90% of the game was team fights implies your team and the enemy team stayed out of their own lane for some dumb reason during a good portion of the laning phase (or what should have been the laning phase). Which also means you would of had time to farm.

Solotop against two melees, one with an actual harass. Get a gank or last hit under the turret, which is easy as hell as nasus. By effectively last hitting you shouldn't of had any problem with them outside of the occaisional q from kass.

And by late game, even if there are team fights going on, nasus should be eating minions at this point.

And more of your match history supports my claim you need to work on it. 80 cs as shyvanna in what appears to be solo top?

@cocacobra. you played against the two weakest laners in the game and you want to get excuses for bad lasthitting. if we were talking about a champ like ryze or some other champ with a totally crappy attack animation i would totally understand that ... but this,... pfhthft.
-----
Originally Posted by NoCheerios View Post
I lol'd.

Riot is asked for a new support, and as such, TANKY DPS WOOOOOO

Actually we have a bunch of supports.... i think its about 20 viable supports in the game. i dont get why everyone is complaining about that shit. many people just dont understand that you dont need a fucking heal to be a supporter.
-----
Originally Posted by Zazo View Post

a tank ad carry lane? bullcrap. tanks need to be beefsteaks who get fed on farming and get alot of xp.
Last edited by pinheads; Feb 25, 2012 at 01:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post

oh god that shyvana game was terrible i forgot who i was laning against but they were incredibly hard pushers. And pinheads thinks a rammus and a kass are weak laners well ram is but kass isnt. Plus why would anyone care about farm if you were constantly helping your team for kills and winning.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Originally Posted by pinheads View Post

Actually we have a bunch of supports.... i think its about 20 viable supports in the game. i dont get why everyone is complaining about that shit. many people just dont understand that you dont need a fucking heal to be a supporter.

Of course you don't need a heal to support, but there are only 3-5 top tier supports, and the rest get stomped on if the enemy knows what they're doing. Alistar, Soraka, Sona, Janna, a maybe a couple of others. Any other support attempts aren't nearly as effective, even if they technically serve the same purpose.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah