Ranking
Original Post
[REQ] how to make colored text.
hello i was in a random server and i saw that everyone was using colored text but i am not sure how to do it. please tell me how will include what i saw in chat btw.

what i saw ingame

i don't know what the command but i remember there was an older command that is ^02 or whatever but that does not work.
I should have never shown the community how to do it. *sigh*

Type in "%###" replace the "#" with numbers
For instance, if you wanted bright red, type in %002
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
actually people like cold and some of us already knew about it but haven't told anyone because as you can see people ruin it for others. if I were an admin I would disable this command from the game as it is an unholy distraction when in the white standard background someone types in big bright red letters. also I would delete this post to prevent any other people from finding out at this point..... but that's just me.
Last edited by Angel_old1; Nov 16, 2014 at 01:36 AM.
Well easy just do this ^12[message]
but also it wont work on chat now you can only use this on emote and shout like this
/em ^89HamBurger
/shout ^12Hello
CLICK IT
uuh can you please delete this thread so no one can access this please 2wc i agree with fate colored chat gets really annoying when people are typing in red white and yellow
Last edited by Day; Nov 16, 2014 at 03:15 AM.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by oOFateOo View Post
actually people like cold and some of us already knew about it but haven't told anyone because as you can see people ruin it for others. if I were an admin I would disable this command from the game as it is an unholy distraction when in the white standard background someone types in big bright red letters. also I would delete this post to prevent any other people from finding out at this point..... but that's just me.

lol I remember when that guy came in our war and told everyone, after taunting us with it xD

yeah I agree, this should be taken down, the ^00 thing is enough, but in text chat it's just too much. especially when people try to get tc for telling people how to do it.
It could be useful in some situations, but I can think of any off the top of my head
---
omg my player information thing to the left glitched out and didn't display anything about my clan, thought I was kicked lol
Last edited by iIluminati; Nov 16, 2014 at 06:31 AM.
(Origin)