Ranking
It's so great for buttering kickers or boxes cuz you can really slide all the way back.
Also, I got a new configuration with the Armada 2013 Halo's with the marker schizo bindings, and I think i have the quest 110 2013. epic setup :>
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Halo's are pretty cool looking and probably good, but i prefer symmetric skis, i hate skiing with unsymmetric ones. It's alot smoother with symmetric skis for me.
I have shitty skis at the moment, Fischer Villain Pro's, fucking durable but ain't that good... I will probably buy Atomic 2013 Punx's, graphics are epic and some of my friends have 2012 Punx's, and they said those are awesome.
From what i've read about the 2013 Punx's, they still are good.
I will probably slap on them some Look or Rossignol bindings when i buy 'em.
Also, aren't Quests horribly stiff in the park? My Focus' flex is 75, pretty great for me at least, could be even a bit more looser.
Last edited by Jodarok; Dec 21, 2012 at 07:47 PM.
It's All About Expansion
Yeah I heard the Punx are good too. And what do you mean by unsymmetrical?
I think I have the quests, and yeah they are a little bit stiffer, but they give me the hold I need. I'm a pretty big guy so

And it's okay Ala, I forgive you ;o
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Originally Posted by Alaistier View Post
Sorry about disappearing for a week. :c

Welcome back, I suppose.
Hi Ala! I don't think you know me so consider this our first greeting.
And sorry to change the topic but when is Kristis gonna make the poll for me? I am curious.
Last edited by Estimax; Dec 22, 2012 at 02:01 PM.
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.
Esti, just wait for it.
Elo, if a ski has same width nose and tail they are symmetrical, but for an example if noses are 112mm, and tails 118mm, they are not symmetrical.
I'm about 175cm and 65-70kg and Focus' 75 flex is great for me.
But Quests aren't park boots afterall, they're all mountain boots as far as i know?
But all mountain boots can be awesome for park aswell if they just feel good on your feet.
It's All About Expansion
About time.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
Hey guys someone stole my blue name

Now that's sad. :< You always was my favourite GM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.