Ranking
Way to sum it up Suo! If people started to finally take the hint and act with more maturity, the forums would be a better place. One thing that makes all the problems for the mods is all the people who are younger than 13 (the age you have to be to play this) and act like they're 5! If you're under 13 and you registered, you should at least act as mature as a 13 year old or older. That gives you respect from not only mods but the community as well!
One last thing, DONT SPAM FOR THE 500,000th POST!
Some people kick ass. I think a kick in the balls works is more effective. If you have AHDH or ADD, Click here! Proud eater of breakfast! Visit my shop! Support Decoleman!
I hope i dont get hacked but some members really do act childish like all this pwnage and ownezd is really just stupid if you win you should just say good game
Good sportsmanship ftw
Some people kick ass. I think a kick in the balls works is more effective. If you have AHDH or ADD, Click here! Proud eater of breakfast! Visit my shop! Support Decoleman!
I dont mind saying pwned or owned once in a while. I dont think thats a problem.
But when they spam it, thats when it nips the bud. (not in a good way)
[spirit]
Shouldn't spam there either.
Originally Posted by TehBasher View Post
I don't really spam at all unless it's in the wibbles.

Originally Posted by bukkitgod View Post
Shouldn't spam there either.

Examples of spam posts, to be honest.

Anyway. It's true that the 'unfairly infracted' thread, started a load of shit, which I am continuing in private via PMs and MSN. And it won't stop. All because of some nub who can't handle rules.
Originally Posted by patriotz View Post
can haz praise for this thread.

Useless post. Don't do it again.

Infracted.

~Jok

This is EXACTLY what I don't want to see. Honestly. That is one of the most annoying things you can do to make a pointless contribution to a topic. A pointless contribution is worse than no contribution.

If nobody made posts like that, most of the spam would be gone.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by suomynona View Post
This is EXACTLY what I don't want to see. Honestly. That is one of the most annoying things you can do to make a pointless contribution to a topic. A pointless contribution is worse than no contribution.

If nobody made posts like that, most of the spam would be gone.

lol ya.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]