Toribash
Original Post
Whatte???
Umm... im a blue belt. but ive been inactive for a long time so i kinda forgot how to move the Toris body the right way. umm Any advice or anything. Replays Greatly apriciated.

WTF.rpl <---
If you've been gone for a really long time, the best advice would be to make a new account so you could play against newer members. Being good at toribash isn't something learned from tips or replays, its from experience.
I think it would help to just go into single player and experiment with different body motions to see what works and what doesn't. I'm sure you probably don't want to make a new account
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Yeah, that would e best thing to do if you want to keep your account. Start out in singleplayer, and experiment with movements. Not just, how to make a cool kick, no.

Experiment if you lower arms, what will the effect be on the knees, or pecs and glutes, just experiment a lot with everything and you will get the hang of it. Also, make some openers
Thank you all guys. emm ive been experimenting some now. and im pretty good at freerunning/parkour. but fighting and stuff is hard. my goal right now is to make a madman. its not easy!
RELAX!

If you can pick that up at the start then you are on your way to greatness, using relax gives you more power behind your attacks.
Originally Posted by Antikilleh View Post
Thank you all guys. emm ive been experimenting some now. and im pretty good at freerunning/parkour. but fighting and stuff is hard. my goal right now is to make a madman. its not easy!

I doubt it is possible to be pretty good at freerunning/parkour and be bad at fighting. Proper freerunning is a lot harder than common fighting. If you know how to move your Tori (what you have to do to freerun) you should have no problem throwing some fast kicks and punches at Uke.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Originally Posted by MetroX View Post
RELAX!

If you can pick that up at the start then you are on your way to greatness, using relax gives you more power behind your attacks.

Ive learned that aswell, I noticed all of you give great advice.
-Allow me to consume you with knowledge-