Ranking
Original Post
About flames
Hi all, i want to know everything about flames... cause im close to buy one, but, some dude told me that the 10K flame of the shop is not the same that all the flames that you see around at TB, and that dude told me that people expend money on making flames... hows that?, i wanna know all about flames, cause i dont wanna buy one without knowing if that 10K flames is enough or if i have to buy more things later?, please help, i need to know everything about flames.... thanks...
There are two different things: Forged Flame and Flame Particle Texture.
The flame particle texture which is available for 10k at Torishop is only the texture you can use for a forged flame. Flames can be forged in-game following this menu: Setup\Utils\Flame Forge
And you can find deals at the following forum:
http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=366
:(){ :|: & };:
but, can i forge my own flame? or theres no other way than dealing where u said?
Anyone can forge flames. It's just about experience. You need to get to know specific parameters to forge a desired flame, otherwise you may end up with a random simple flame.
Also, forging a flame costs massive amount of TC, so most of the time it is not recommended for beginners to start forging flames.
I recommend you to buy one from that forum instead of forging it.
ok, thanks a lot dude... u save me a lot of time with this info... now i know whats all about... so buying the particle its just the begining... then the real investment comes...
You're welcome.
I suggest you not to spend your TC on particle texture. Because it's not really that necessary; forged flames contain a simple particle as default.
For now, just save your TC on buying a forged flame.