Ranking
Original Post
editing replay suggestion
another idea came into my mind. It would be awesome, that when editing replays, such as self spars, you would be able to only edit the other tori. This would be useful in situations, where you like how the other tori moves, but you're not happy with the other tori. It could be as simple, as doing /edit uke or something like that. When you'd edit, lets say uke's movements, and you perss space, the other tori that you're not editing doesn't change a bit, it just makes the same moves you've assigned it to do, and only the one you're editing has different moves.
[Aether] [My Replays] [TF] [TMA] [TBYT] [TMM]
Originally Posted by Cat View Post
what if it touches the other tori

your idea was looking great until cat came along
nice one cat

but yeah this has a few technical errors to it
it can most likely be just a /edit command. Usable only when you type in the command.
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
This will help a lot of replay makers. You could actually design your own challenges ect.. Thanks.

~Supported
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by Cat View Post
what if it touches the other tori

At that point you could just edit both. but if you don't edit both, other tori just keeps moving as its assigned to, but the movements are affected by the touch.
[Aether] [My Replays] [TF] [TMA] [TBYT] [TMM]
Pusga taking the uke moves from opening the replay in a notepad
Hexing??.
Yeah that should work
But takes some time
They should implent this
It should be done by the same technique
INB4 14 days ban
I think it could be a cool started idea, but there are many bugs that could happen. If you keep building off the idea and fixing all the bugs that pop up I think it would be a nice idea.

Semi-Supported