Ranking
Original Post
Presenting: "The GM Mod Pack"
Hello.
The Gamemasters have been hosting the typical tourney mods for a long long time, and it starts to become a little repetitive. So, there was an idea brought up: For there to be a new range of mods purely for tournaments. These mods would bring new elements to the mods that you all know and love. The mods that have been 'improved' are: aikido.tbm, wushufixed.tbm, judo.tbm, taekkyon.tbm.

Special thanks to SpaceLlama for coming up with the idea of the GM Mod Pack, and to Yoyo (Wooshu, TKNinja, Jircle, Greykido_Arena) and Ed (Edikido) and Dexter (Edikido) for producing the mods for us to all enjoy.

ALAS, we bring you: "The GM Mod Pack".
This mod pack contains 5 of the newly improved mods.

These include:

Greykido_Arena:
Basically, this mod is aikido.tbm with a huge twist. Instead of a dojo, there are multiple smaller pads on the ground. After falling from a starting height, you manouver across these pads without touching the floor beneath them, and try to dq your opponent. The pads are grab-able, therefore it requires great skill to move across the pads and judge when to lash out at your opponent, and when to try save yourself from dqing.

Greykido_Arena

Jircle:
This is taken off the judo.tbm mod. Except, there is now an element of skill brought into it. We've added a small round dojo without dq which allows for the players to try save themselves when limbs are ripped off. I like to think of this one as "Judo without the bullshit".

Jircle

Wooshu:
Wushu with a new element results in... A square dojo that is just big enough for you heels to fit, meaning that there is no running. Also, the ability to grab has been added in, so that if you are about to go flying out from a kick or something, you may grab onto your opponent and attempt to recover. Makes for a very fun tournament.

Wooshu

TKNinja:
Taekkyon can be a boring experiance for everyone. That's why we've added something to make things more... Entertaining. We've added: A SWORD! That's right, everything is the same, except now there is something to beat those annoying snap-kickers. Presicion strikes could end up winning you the game. But you can also parry and throw a kick in somewhere.

TKNinja

Edikido:
This is a smaller version of Greykido_Arena. Again, dq on the floor, and the aim is to stick to the mats. Again, you must concentrate on keeping yourself placed on the mats. But with the area being smaller. And the mats being closer together. It makes for a very fun mod indeed.

Eikido

Download the file attached to this post, follow the instructions on how to install the mod (clearly stated within the text file), and then keep an eye out for these mods to be hosted in tourneys.
Have fun guys!
~The GM Team.
Attached Files
The GM Mod Pack.zip (2.6 KB, 656 views)
Last edited by Uric; May 13, 2011 at 11:02 PM.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
I am sure I have seen greykido_arena before.

Also, I agree with zinx the last one seems the best in my opinion.
They are all rather good, in my opinion.
Just may take a while to get used to some of them.
Everybody who reads this thread, put the mods into your mod list, just incase you see a tourney stating "GM Modpack".
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
I like the greykido_arena best ^^
Good job.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
Okay, so TKNinja is a little broken.
Tori has an instagib weapon. Whereas Uke doesn't.
Will get this fixed right away.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
Nah it's fine. As long as I'm Tori
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..