Ranking
Original Post
Way to get around 'un-qualified' people making clans.
I think the price should go back to 10k but here is what I was thinking. Once a clan is created for 10k all you own is the clan tag. You will need to pay an additional 5k for the forum thread! So those who want in game clans can have them. They will still get their clan member list and option to invite members but they won't be able to have a forum.

Of course there are people who will have enough for the forum so before a forum can be created a message/pm must be sent to a moderator for clans and it is pretty much an application to create a clan forum. This will stop un-qualified people from making in active forum clans and increase the number of 'good' clans. Clans which have not made official and were in-active 1 month after they were created will have their forum removed but they will keep their clan. To re-open their forum they will have to send the moderator who allowed them the clan a PM explaining the in activity.

What do you guys think?

Or...

Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Instead of having a huge material cost for clans, just make people take the clan graduation test before making a clan. How bout that?

Last edited by Kradel; Apr 4, 2014 at 04:52 PM.
blue
pink
This idea lacks some details but it really have potential.

I fully support
Pois nasci nunca vi amor
E ouço del sempre falar
What if someone with other friends want to start a clan just because it sounds fun and they can do it? Why would they be forbidden to do so? What would make someone better at being or making a clan than someone else? I am all for letting people making clans if they feel it will be a fun place for them to be in and as a way of "growing together". Obviously officialness requirements would be the same as they are now.