ES Recruitment Drive
Re: Everyone else has a logo...
it ismt a font, its a text that has been smudged all over the place. it looks annoyingly crap compared to the rest of the image but the image is damn awesome anyway.
I have to agree that the text looks a little out of place but that is a very cool picture. Is it just me or does this look like an uber sweet, plasma version of the sprite logo?
Gah, the idiot that I am forgot to save the .psd so I didn't bother taking off the name and risk screwing it up. So here's a new logo altogether... an even worse one mind.

Attached Images
DeviantID3.png (1.56 MB, 14 views)
Attached Files
DeviantID3.png_thumb (44.8 KB, 7 views)
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Originally Posted by LonelyDucky
Gah, the idiot that I am forgot to save the .psd so I didn't bother taking off the name and risk screwing it up. So here's a new logo altogether... an even worse one mind.

Dude thats some sort of techno orc face, I LOVE IT!!!
Jarmund>{#toribash} Dr-Meanster: finish your sentences before pressing enter.
They're good, but not a style i like, and not very logo like if you ask me...
Get your facts straight VOX. Red and green are opposite on the colour wheel, therefore they contrast, and thus thay are soothing and nice next to each other. Ever wondered why most bobbles are red? (You know, the ones that go on a green christmas tree >.>)
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
i didn't think I'd have to say this but:

1: in personal opinion i don't like red+green, this has nothing to do with facts.
2: I was mainly referring to those shades of red and green, sick + pink, kthxno.