ES Recruitment Drive
I don't play all too often, but I'll post somewhere on here a bit before I jump on next if people want some bouts. Don't judge the rustiness though XD
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
I don't have the rights to decide, but I'm pretty sure we all want you to be an official evil member again taek
Last edited by Oaky; Aug 28, 2016 at 07:41 PM. Reason: eeeh macarena
evil Führer of Evil
That's very gracious of you all, but I hardly think I meet the qualifications of an official member, at least from the old rules. If you guys will have me, though, I'd be more than happy to strap the old clan tag back on for old times sake, not to mention showing some of the littluns how its done haha
-----
Also, would I need to fill an application? Not to sound pretentious, but I think my name and former standing precedes me.
Last edited by Taek; Aug 29, 2016 at 12:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
i dont think you have to apply. i think goat will just invite you

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
Yeah, I mean if you're hell-bent on making an app go ahead but everyone would vote yes regardless. Also I dont have permission to invite so yea
The Official [Evil] Hitman
CashGod | ♫ Joven Dios ♫
We can wait to see what Goat says. I'd be happy to return to the clan.
Originally Posted by Taek View Post
I don't play all too often, but I'll post somewhere on here a bit before I jump on next if people want some bouts. Don't judge the rustiness though XD

Last edited by Tripstone; Aug 30, 2016 at 03:29 AM.
hi i want to double-clan
make the leader of this shit
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .