Ranking
Ok everything looks good It's a yes from me but maybe work on some kido mods like aikido, ABD, greykido etc. What do you think Black? P.S. Forum activity is good from what you tell us but only 7 posts? Also I haven't seen the replays yet ;) I'll do so ASAP. And previous clans?
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Ok so just test him for me and check the replays and if both are good enough then invite him for me please ;) Thx Black, I'll do more work when I get home to Manila
-----
P.S. Make sure to notify him of everything XD
Last edited by Merc; Jun 4, 2015 at 01:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ToxicKillerx you are in fight club when you accept invite.

Welcome
Go say hello to other members
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...51617&page=309

Subscribe that thread so we can chat, discuss, share stuff with you!
Leon The Black
Black replays and in-game testing first before inviting
-----
Withdrawed invite no offense Re-invite him after the process ;) Thanks m8.
Last edited by Merc; Jun 4, 2015 at 01:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
Black replays and in-game testing first before inviting
-----
Withdrawed invite no offense Re-invite him after the process ;) Thanks m8.

Oh K .D sorry I just invited bacuse at least he isnt 6-7 years old or sth .D Ill check the replays and ingame etc.
-----
Watched replays. Pm'ed him to meet ingame.
Last edited by IBlackleon; Jun 4, 2015 at 05:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Leon The Black
READ BEFORE FURTHER LEADER OF FC
Iff U Are A Clan That Treats People That Fail Or Just Cant Do Something Like A Piece of Trash Im Not The Guy That Wants To Join.I Know I Red What U Wrote That U Help But Im Just Sayin.

Name:IGN:SauSaiNiuX(Cookie In Lithuanian )IRL:Rokas
GMT:*Blank* (Sorry Im Pretty Much A Noob I Can Fight But Idk What Stuff Like That Is)
Rank:294 Games Played 68% Win Ratio FOr SOme Reason Unranked
Belt:Blue
Your general mods:ABD,Aikido,Judo,JudoFrac,Not A Fan Of Sparring And I Was Hoping Could U Teach Me Iff I Do Succed And Join The Clan.
Something really interesting about yourself:Im Just A Normal Guy I Play Toribash....Alot Like Everyday 5 Hours I Need A Clan That Would Let Me Upgrade My Skills Im From Lithuania,Europe,The Earth,Milky Way Galaxy.Ty For Reading
Ok activity is limited in FC until Mid or Late in July or maybe early August but your in I know you won't disappoint and you'll always be active right? Invited.