Ranking
ayyoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Its ya boi fwasty, bac at it again with his thicc drawings

I just finished drawing this load a' crap a few minutes ago... Originally, it was gonna be for fun. But I took the extra few hours of boredom to refine it a bit. Posting in !Vector Comics cuz I might use the same artstyle there, and character. (Cuz its also a new set design i'm probably going to make wink wink)

Anyway, here's my trash

Top View

Every Other Angle

Reference Pictures

SUPPLIES MUTHA FUCKA

¿?
Originally Posted by Fr0styCube View Post
Every Other A N G L E

C:

k but seriously, thats some nice drawing actualy. not really trash. just need an overall improvement, wich idk how to, since i am not a good artist. anyways, i bet you know what to do.
Lmao okay

Thanks ara
-----
Pumpin these out before i lose my flow na'mean?
Dated my set too so ye

Top View

Mawr Angles

Reference Pictures

Supplies Used

Last edited by Lotus; Jul 3, 2018 at 04:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
¿?
Here's a quick drawing I just finished... Parties get boring
Ik there are a lot of mistakes, but idc
Nvm it was bothering me

Also gonna be used as a panel for a vector comic

Top View

Other Angles

Reference Picture

Supplies Used

Last edited by Lotus; Jul 6, 2018 at 03:47 AM.
¿?
Better at drawing the body than me. That's for sure.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Oof, long time no see weoo. How's it been? Haven't seen you since (Senpai) xD

and i dunno about that. ur what i aspire to be as an art tbh
Last edited by Lotus; Jul 6, 2018 at 05:12 AM.
¿?
Frosty: your linework and concepts always feel super fucking good to see, your finished works always gives me the sensation of something you hardworked to come out with (but maybe it's just me because finishing any work sounds terribly hard to me).

Anyways there are some points I think you should consider before you bring another work. First of all, I've noticed your characters faces, expression and poses are quite similar, so I'd recommend you to try something new to get less repetitive. Also comparing this last drawing with the one before I think the character's body looks way more well done and proportional, but you could practice more anatomy or just like I said before, new poses ;^)

sorry for not saying much about your drawings often but in my opinion my criticism about art sucks and it is super hard to think about for me, as each person has its own style and perspective, but I really appreciate the way you complete your works

now my stuff too

due my inactivity in art area in general, I noticed that I'm struggling a lot to make things I used to do without thinking too much. Then, since comics board, I've been practicing to improve my skills

this is an female body sketch that I'm very proud of, as I never was good at drawing tits breasts

grill

<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Lionet View Post

Anyways there are some points I think you should consider before you bring another work. First of all, I've noticed your characters faces, expression and poses are quite similar, so I'd recommend you to try something new to get less repetitive. Also comparing this last drawing with the one before I think the character's body looks way more well done and proportional, but you could practice more anatomy or just like I said before, new poses ;^)

That's cuz all three are the same character xD
(First is a concept for my tori set, second was my current set tat the time, and the newer one is my actual current set)

But I get what you mean. I'll do different faces next time
As for the poses, I'm just trash at them. But I'm still practicing! Baby steps

Ur art looks sick btw. Nothing to really say about it. It looks like a mix of realism and anime, love the tits character!
¿?
Originally Posted by Fr0styCube View Post
Oof, long time no see weoo. How's it been? Haven't seen you since (Senpai) xD

and i dunno about that. ur what i aspire to be as an art tbh

Doing okay. Started drawing a bit. Havent drawn head textures in a long time. But gonna make one for the anime HTOTM event. But mainly been drawing the body.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."