ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[REL] Sparkour Temple of Dawn
About
Two rivaling explorers have located the mythical Temple of Dawn, supposedly created millenia ago by a sun-worshipping pygmy civilization. By freak accident they both arrive at the exact same time, but only one will leave with the legendary treasure located in the temple's main chamber. Little do they know the ancient builders of the temple valued heat and light - the purest forms of energy - over any gold or precious stones.

The original mod was only supposed to be a study of light for another project I am working on, but I liked the look of it and decided to include some gameplay elements. As you can see I spent a lot of time and resources making the lighting feel immersive to the extent that Toribash allows.
A trap lies behind the temple doors, should any who touch it be unworthy they will not live to tell about it. Also throw some rocks at them while your opponent is standing outside for any instant win >:-)

Featuring

128 objects, 12 moveable
Easy/intermediate level challenge
The possibility to get incinerated
Alternative winconditions

Screenshots

click

As always all types of critizism and comments are greatly appreciated. Do not hesitate to tell me what you think about the idea and the execution.

*edit*
A glitch that only occured in MP has been detected and fixed. It had something to do with the ghost (still) not working properly

Have fun :)
Attached Files
sparkour_temple_of_dawn_fix.tbm (27.7 KB, 83 views)
Last edited by jisse; Aug 19, 2017 at 09:21 PM.