Ranking
I struggle with making things look more "appealing"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
So, I posted this yesterday. But thought i should here too.

Cute Cat remake

Originally made the remake of this head to practice making lips. But I like the outcome.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Yeah the facial features went pretty nice on that one, i can't really think of much you probably already thought about because i think it conflicts with your artstyle...

I made something very quick too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pbqc...ature=youtu.be
Low quality, but nice in of itself. I like it.

Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
Could you define what looks low quality to you?

The video itself was for me.

? BOI, It's at 1080p, rendered in 1920x1080 at 60fps with good AA and AO and you're complaining about the video quality!? Look, i dont got NASA super computers to render at 8k, sorry dude xD
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
? BOI, It's at 1080p, rendered in 1920x1080 at 60fps with good AA and AO and you're complaining about the video quality!? Look, i dont got NASA super computers to render at 8k, sorry dude xD

Default video quality on YouTube wouldn't keep me from being unable to read the words. But it is. So it's either YouTube (even though no other videos are suffering this badly in picture quality), or its the video itself.

I'm not saying that what you did was low quality. I'm saying the video itself is low quality compared to everything else.
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Apr 11, 2017 at 01:38 AM.

Weoo, put some milk on the face :^)

dengue: I need halp:
Last edited by Karstnator; Apr 11, 2017 at 05:06 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER