Toribash
So, you are a texture artist/3d artist/GFX Artist

Could you show examples of the other 2? Maybe a UV Map you Drew, in general something youve drawn. Or some 3d renders
im learning texturing, i dont have any yet at the moment, as i completely suck at mapping.
Hm... anything else ? So we get an image of how good you are, because the examples you showed now were just some GFX's
Originally Posted by Universe View Post

Universe

lol I thought you were quitting. You made a post this morning in discussion saying you were leaving. Box must have deleted the whole thing.

Anyways, I'd prefer that you work with art a little more, you know, besides just avatars and what not. So, for now, it's a no from me. If you're having problems with mapping, use this.

If you have any other questions, feel free to come here and ask, or PM me.
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Apr 20, 2016 at 06:33 AM.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I took it as texture mapping, probably head texture mapping.

No i meant im learning texturing in general. i dont have any textures at the moment.
No from me until you can provide some texture art work or something besides GFX.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
no to Universe from me. Gfx stuff need some work, as I don't see anything really special about them.
Sorry
Universe, I'd like to see your attempt at texturing. When you do give it a shot, post your Wips here and we can help you