Toribash
Originally Posted by box View Post
There shouldn't be any difference in how it runs across operating systems.

Thanks, but as a user, and as a hobbyist lua coder I have found that some scripts work differently on Osx and windows; especially that some scripts don't work under Osx, e.g.. the old atmospheres script on 3.6(?)

that said, anyone else who knows anything relevant?
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
when i try and open movesaver.lua it just doesnt give me the script
-----
how do you put movesaver.lua in the scripts folder
Last edited by adam12102; Nov 21, 2013 at 02:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Shut up.
You select the downloaded file, have it highlighted or selected depending on your OS and settings, press ctrl-c, cmd-c or similar shortcut to "copy" the item into the "clipboard" or similar, then go to the directory you wish to place it in, in this case the script subfolder in the Toribash bundle, and press ctrl-v, cmd-v or similar for "pasting" the item (script) there.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
I wasn't sure whether to put this on the Gaming Chat section or here, or if this is even Lua.
Anyways, I was playing a scripting game called The Choice and I got stuck on 1 level, section, w/e the fuck. Here's what it asks for:

EEM: Two doors: '@left', and '@right'. One of them leads to redemption. One to eternal damnation. Two guards, '@xzoor' and '@xena'. One of them always lies, the other always tells the truth. You can ask the guards two questions: 'isTrapped' and 'isTrue'.
EEM: Of course, since you don't know who is lying, it is not as simple as it looks.
Write a program that enters the correct door every time.

Here's what I put:

Now I'm just getting an error from the robot/person/thingimajig.

EEM: unexpected indent - Try again.

Anybody got any idea what I did wrong?
Last edited by SparChar; Nov 27, 2013 at 12:58 AM.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Couple of things:

1. Variable names are not allowed to begin with an '@' (in Lua).
2. The Choice runs with CoffeeScript not Lua.

Try adding a tab (the key over capslock) in front of the 3rd, 4th, 6th and 7th line. Also remove the 'then' in line 2.
Last edited by psycore; Nov 27, 2013 at 02:10 AM.
Signature temporarily out of order.
What problems are you getting with Unlimited Movesaver?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I am having issue with this short script that just whispers the player i fight GG and GLHF (cause im lazy) (And wanted to learn how hooks work)

But it occasionally adds PING and SPEC at the end of the messages. (When said actions were done)

On a test of code, i made it not send the message if B or A exceded the expected amount of letters. Yet it would still send. So i assume it is adding on to the message, not editing B or A. Any help please?

Code

Last edited by kill828; Jan 20, 2014 at 04:21 AM.
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
trying to make script for fast setting the duel room

script

but works only
run_cmd("set mod aikidobigdojo.tbm")
whats wrong ?