Toribash
Original Post
I need a new head.... -.-

This is my current Joint/Texture set, and I think it's great... One thing that bugs me is my head, it just does not fit....

I need a new one that incorporates all the colors, the Pure, the Toxic and the Black on my textures...

I will pay anywhere from 4k - 10k tc for an awesome head, that goes with my textures and joints.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
I thyink the body textures are off. They don't fit.

The joint colours match the head, but the textures do not match neither the joint color, neither the head.
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
I thyink the body textures are off. They don't fit.

The joint colours match the head, but the textures do not match neither the joint color, neither the head.

IMHO they dont match, but look cool.

Ill try it. I love acid colors.
I used to be a toribash player like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee...
its toxic btw. lol
slith, why dont u just have the head remade with a black background...
the textures dont fit because of the black background. offered to change, but he wanted them kept black.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
anybody know the rgb for toxic? I would like to know
<MaddMaxx10> I used to not have a life <MaddMaxx10> I do now
<stonewall> and so you're here <stonewall> yeah, perfect sense
adjust it till it looks right...
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
here
Here is my design nice n simple..I think it will go well with your body ill only charge 4k for it....just tell me if you want it ^__^

http://cdimg3.crunchyroll.com/i/spir...2c320_full.gif
~Clan RWL~
+BLUE BELT+
RWL FORUM
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
its toxic btw. lol
slith, why dont u just have the head remade with a black background...
the textures dont fit because of the black background. offered to change, but he wanted them kept black.

What do you suggest other than the black background?
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.