Toribash
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Have you actually applied?

nope, should i?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by ishi View Post
irc: ranges from 40-50 on 3 different servers

smod: help out, dont be a dick, try to get noticed by helping people, be active in the community

thats how fyerrblad did it, and he was like 11 years old

He was 9.. and probably graduated Sorbonne already.
Fyerr's age?

9 When he was TA
10/11 when he was my support board slave
11/12 when he was smod

Dude easily put older members to shame.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
where can i get (or how can i calculate) correct propotions for relaxed and the smallest spheres of a doll when contracted or extended?

this ones smallest

need for new way of 3d texturing method using mudbox.
take a look
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Fyerr's age?

9 When he was TA
10/11 when he was my support board slave
11/12 when he was smod

Dude easily put older members to shame.

Fyerr needs his on QA.
Originally Posted by nblx View Post
where can i get (or how can i calculate) correct propotions for relaxed and the smallest spheres of a doll when contracted or extended?

this ones smallest

need for new way of 3d texturing method using mudbox.
take a look

Like the way of the 3d texturing, also didn't you calculate the right pec before? Point and Grid system would be my best guess. So probably what you would do is use the point and grid system to mark where the other joints are located/limbs located on default, then do it over again but relaxing the joint fully, then have an overlay of the original default hold view... If you understand what I am saying. Should help you with the proportions if you are wanting to know how to texture it. If you already got this down, you can just take the relax overlay now, put it on a cinema4d/blender/mudbox rig, and then resize the joint till you have it matching up where the limbs and things are... Then there you have it! You have the correct proportions...

Hopefully that's understandable, in my head it makes perfect sense, idk about others/yours. Shoot me a PM if you want me to expand on it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Rawr View Post
Like the way of the 3d texturing, also didn't you calculate the right pec before? Point and Grid system would be my best guess. So probably what you would do is use the point and grid system to mark where the other joints are located/limbs located on default, then do it over again but relaxing the joint fully, then have an overlay of the original default hold view... If you understand what I am saying. Should help you with the proportions if you are wanting to know how to texture it. If you already got this down, you can just take the relax overlay now, put it on a cinema4d/blender/mudbox rig, and then resize the joint till you have it matching up where the limbs and things are... Then there you have it! You have the correct proportions...

Hopefully that's understandable, in my head it makes perfect sense, idk about others/yours. Shoot me a PM if you want me to expand on it.

That will be 'close' to the proportions, but not the actual proportions.

It would be nice if someone could give us the coords and scale for each component!

I know Schnitzelkiller calculated them all himself once, but we don't have him around anymore...
Originally Posted by Rawr View Post

I understand. And im shure i will able to make it. And im pretty shure that will be correct propotions. Thanx. Will share the coords later.
How many boards can someone by moderator of at a time and if someone is moderator of a certain amount of boards are they more eligible for smod and other staff positions?
<13chillz> Grab a crayon and go zoom zoom