Ranking
Original Post
Application
Name: Koco934
Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt
Bans, infractions, or warnings: I was warned once by Fish for almost denying someone due to their post count.
Past clans and why you left them: Pyro. They died.
Anyone you know in this clan: Everyone
Why do you want us: Because I’m the leader.
Why should we want you: …Because I’m the leader…
Best and worst mods: Best: Judo, akido, akidobigdojo. Worst: wushu.
One or two paragraphs about yourself: Hello my Toribash name is Koco934, and my real life name is none of your business. If you feel the need to learn it I’ll tell you one day if I like you enough. I played Toribash a few years ago, then got bored and quit. Then I was bored one day and thought to myself “Hey! I remember that one game called Toribash. That was kind of fun. I’m going to go play it again.” And here I am. I think I’m almost above average. I’ll let you decide if you see me one day. I guess I’m drawn to this game because I take martial arts in real life, and it sometimes reminds me of real life martial arts, even though it’s really nothing like it. I was co-leader of [-Tech]. I think I’m a pretty nice person but I'll let you decide that for yourself, and (according to others) I’m an exceptional leader. I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.
Your usercard:
3 replays: Can’t do it since this is an example and not a real application.