Ranking
Shook what is your real name, location, phone number, credit card number?

if you don't want to answer that than tell me, how did you come up with the name 'Shook'?
Originally Posted by SerYoshi View Post
Shook what is your real name, location, phone number, credit card number?

if you don't want to answer that than tell me, how did you come up with the name 'Shook'?

His mother shook him so much as a child that the name stuck with him.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
His mother shook him so much as a child that the name stuck with him.

Shook: The Origin Story.
Originally Posted by birno View Post
Can you draw an octopus?

Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
Could you draw me me pls? c:

Sorry guys, not doing requests at the moment. I have enough drawing to see to right now. :I

Originally Posted by SerYoshi View Post
Shook what is your real name, location, phone number, credit card number

My real name's Søren, and you can probably find my surname if you look around in a few places, but i'm not going to offer it for free here. As for how i got hold of Shook, the short story is that i ran across it in a game called Crusaders of Space: Open Range and was like "hey that's a pretty good name" and it has stuck ever since. The long story? Still being written. :U

also have some more doodledrawings

because size

I'm also going to a weekly drawing course, which began tuesday last week, hence the increased number of pencil drawings.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I can´t even come up with witty comments anymore. Your work is jut too amazing. I like the lamp, very nice.
h
Originally Posted by Shook View Post

SPOILER

ok done with the spoilers now

hello nice to meet y'all

nice bad pun rite there!

and , I dont know if this has been asked before but do you have another account with a high belt or have you gotten a namechange before?
Originally Posted by Flame View Post
nice bad pun rite there!

and , I dont know if this has been asked before but do you have another account with a high belt or have you gotten a namechange before?

Im pretty sure you see what you get. Lil shooky with that mlg420 qi.
h
you all wish you were cool enough to not bother gaining more qi past 420

B|

In reality, i just don't care for multiplayer any more, and haven't done so for a long time. 420 qi seems like a nice time to stop. :v
I have actually gotten a name change... If you count having the S in my nick capitalized. Before i was Shook, i was known as... shook. Then Erth was a cool guy and then i was happy. c:
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
(= =) Hi Shook =( )=

How's life as a legend?
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home