Ranking
Original Post
Corrupted Realm [WIP]
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
This Thread has been discontinued.

This is the new Project!
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...58#post9153758

Before this Thread starts, i'd like to mention that only new Features will be posted in this Thread. If you want to follow the Development Process more extensively,join our Discord Server where we won't only announce all kinds of News, but we will also often post "Peeks" which are smaller News often with Screenshots!

You can join our Discord here!

Information about the Game:

Corrupted Realm is a Project purely started out of a Hobby on the 26th of September 2016. It's my first "real" Game and cannot be compared with anything i programmed in the past!
Because it's "just" a hobby project, we have a budget of 0$.

It's a Indie, Rogue-like game with RPG and Bullethell Elements and with a very simplistic Artstyle.
Inspired by Games like The Binding of Isaac, Warframe, and a bit of Trove.

Recently i stopped working on the Game alone, because i noticed how slowly it's progressing. That's why i created a small Development Team called "Hydrax Games".

If you want to see one of the latest Screenshots, here is one:

Screenshot

In this Screenshot you can see the Character Edgereaper in the (unfinished) "Barren Wastelands" Terrain. Behind the Character is the Boss "Mecharab" performing one of his Attacks.

You can also find some older "Devlogs" on my personal Channel, however i don't neccessarly recommend it because they are already very outdated.

Information about Hydrax Games:

As already mentioned, Corrupted Realm is now beeing developed by this Team. Currently we are only a 4 Man Team, but this Number will hopefully increase soon too.

Our Logo

Ways to keep beeing Up-to Date:

There are many ways to get News from the Game!

The most important Source of News is our Discord Server! As already said, not only do we announce all new Updates there, but we also frequently post Screenshots and Peeks of smaller news! You can also come by just to hangout with the Team.

Our Trello Page allows users to see what's beeing planned, what each Teammember is currently doing and what already has been done. The Colored Labels show what Tasks need what Position to be accomplished.

The Team also frequently Tweets out Messages on our Twitter!

And we will upload Updates and Devlogs, maybe along with other Videos on our Youtube Channel!

Alternatively, there's also our Steamgroup but that one isn't very active at the moment. We can change that though if there are more Members in there!

I would recommend checking out all of them!

➤Discord: discord.me/hydraxgames
➤Trello: trello.com/b/VlYyAQdT/corrupted-realm
➤Twitter: twitter.com/HydraxGames
➤Youtube: youtube.com/channel/UC9mkRhuJ0s-le6yuYvLhZnw
➤Steamgruppe: steamcommunity.com/groups/corruptedrealm

The Team:

The Team currently consists of:

●Me(MetorphiumVFX) - 26-09.16 - Programmer, 3D-Artists, Artist, Community Moderator, Writer/Designer, VoiceActor, Video Editor.

●ShhhhMikes - 19-02.17 - Community Moderator, Voice Actor.

●BlazingTank- 27-02.17 - Programmer.

●IchBin1Hund - 28.02.17 - Video Editor.

●Ethan Duys - 04.03.17 - Music Producer.

These are the 9 Positions available:
▁▂▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▂▁
3D-Artists: The 3D-Artists create models and Animations in the style of the game, such as Monsters, Weapons and terrain.In Applications, they should include examples of previous work (preferably in the Style of the Game) and what software they're usingThey mostly work on things on our Trello List rather than freely.

Sound-Designers: The Sound-Designers create cool sounds like Creature sounds, Button clicks.... well, any kind of sound in general.They mostly work on things on our Trello List rather than freely.

Music-Producers: The Music-Producers create Songs suitable to the current Terrain or Activity the Player is in. They mostly work on things on our Trello List rather than freely.

Artists: The Artists of the Team mostly draw Textures for the HUD, but also make Icons and other Drawings like BackgroundsThey mostly work on the Trello List and freely.

Voice Actors: The Voice Actors get to give their Voice to at least one Character. They don't necessarily have to be experienced in Voice-acting or Audio editing but need to be able to record good quality Audio and have a good voice.They almost exclusively work on the Trello List.

Programmers: The Developers or Programmers code scripts. You have to be able to write in c#.They work on the Trello List for the most part.

Community Moderators: The Community Moderators are a bit different. They interact a lot more with the Community with the tasks being : Moderating the Discord Chat, the Steamgroup, the Trello Page, the Youtube Channel and the Twitter Account.

Writers/Designers: The Writer also is the Designer. He writes Stories and Lores, thinks of new Ideas for creatures along with their backstory and design. He also often works together with the artists to create sketches and concept arts. They almost exclusively work freely

Video Editors: The Video Editors edit clips and create other Youtube Videos. We'll mostly work together, i will record some clips of new features of the next update and you will edit them together, doesn't need much of explanations.They work on requests for the biggest part but are also allowed to create own footage.
▁▂▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▂▁

If you think you can be part of the Team and you'd like to apply, you can do so by filling out a Form. The Form can be found in our Discord Chat under #applying_and_position_guide .
Last edited by Icky; Jun 17, 2017 at 07:43 PM.
through the time i've spent with you Flux, you have been a great person overall, and to see your game coming out as well as you wanted is an amazing feeling, goodluck dood.
Swepples convinced me to do little Sneak Peak kind of things so here is a Screenshot of me getting Attacked by a Sprawler !

http://prntscr.com/d6s4kv
New Update! 0.5.9 . Now with Screenshots for those of you who don't like to watch a 3 minute Devlog!
Devlogs are usually too long, I advise you to make an alternative list of major added features, fixed bugs, etc on every update, and I have one question, when did you start developing the game?
Last edited by Ihab7; Dec 10, 2016 at 08:08 PM.
Okay, Full Update List will be added from now on. Thanks for the advice.

The Game got started at the 26th of September
Okay, if you need any advice in game development industry just PM me, and good luck
Amazing game, good luck with it, I hope this game would be amazing
Also would it be on PC or iOS, Android, Windows phones?
anyways, requesting to be one of the first beta testers ;3