Ranking
But they're so... Small lol. They're tall but the diameter of a missile silo isn't big enough for a house..
The house in amnesia :3
I would be panicking always and activating my adrenaline for action :3
Bros, bros and bros, lol
And oh yay stephano
3DS FC :4038-6911-2047
Pokemon Player. LoZ and other Nintendo shit. =]
Solar powered mansion with a money making machine which is authorized to give me as much money as I please. Then I would have every room filled with laptops, PCs, TVs and gaming consoles. State-of-the-art cooling systems included of course.
Dose is dead.
I dont want a big house, 2 bedrooms, nicely sized. i just want it filled with top of the range shit. expensive windows, fittings and nice views

I did plans for solax a while back
its made out of cake
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Probably just a normal house, full of the normal stuff I have now.
Of course, with an indoor pool and indoor rollercoaster. (Not in the same room)
Oh, and a room like this, but with more gear:
'°o[Ethr♥][My Music][B.A.W.S.]o°'
#Team@#w#@
Okay, so there'd be steel sliding doors that aren't noticeable at first between every section of the house. The walls would also be reinforced with metal. Bullet proof, preferably. Each room would have cameras and other sensors.

Now the actual layout, it'd have to kind of go in a circle, so either direction would get you to the back of the house. While, the middle would be inaccessible but this would have to not be noticeable.

Now, when a burgular breaks in, I'll probably be in the house as I never leave, and they'll come in and start looking at stuff. When they're in far enough I'll close the metal sliding door leading out. They'll start getting a bad feeling. They'll go for a window, BAM METAL.

Now preferably there's 2 of them, and they'd be in separate sections, so suddenly all the other sliding doors start shutting. Now they're separated from each other and flippin shit over what's happening.

In each room would be multiple speakers hidden in the walls. Probably 3 on each wall ceiling and floor. Using software, I'd be able to pick which speaker(s) to play a sound from. A text to speech with the voice of ALICE from Resident Evil would be available too.

Now, you toy with them with noises coming from different directions. Then, when you get bored, you have the ALICE voice say "You're all going to die down here..." And it's at that point that the fog machine I have above the A/C vent starts going off. They think it's poison gas and freak out, trying not to breathe. I laugh some more and then call the cops. When they get here, I release the metal doors leading to the front, and then when the cops are there, I open that one and they run out, only to be arrested.

Now, to explain the middle of the house. There'd be many secret doors leading to it, bullet proof obv. And in there would be a room, with stairs leading up. This is the 2nd story of the house, and primarily where I'd live. It also has the control room where I control all of this stuff. I'd be safely in there while I torment my house robbers.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
I want a house very creative and original, different from all the others, with a pool and jacuzzi and a football field of course. Also a personal gym, a games room and a cinema. The garage must be twice the house with a pool table, cars and motorcycles, and finally a beautiful garden in front and behind the house.
2010simoDK, the legend is back
Italians do it better
Well guys, I like all your ideas. I would also add a gameroom and a library in my house.
buying items with usd