Toribash
Another stream tonight. This time I'm gonna try something I'm not good at: drawing anime characters.

To draw anime characters it's needed to make some different approach to it. I saw some of the examples on the net and I think I can pull this off... I will not use ArtRage for it, because ArtRage is limited with making precise, solid lines, but I will use Adobe Flash, that is a program for making animations, but has superb vector graphic tools.

Join me if you are interested. No girl characters this time, thou. :3

Well, who knows, I might lie about that part. XD
I'm gonna try some new stuff today. I saw how ppl are making art using stock photos and painting over them.

Idk how it goes, i mean I did saw some youtube videos, but how will it work in my case I really don't know, but its nice to try new stuff...

If some are interested join me on stream in few minutes...
-----
So, I've added some post-processing in PS, some more glare, shadows, I've shifted the light source a bit, changed colors into more yellowish and this is the final image.

Is it a faster method? I must admit that it is. Is it a better method? I'm not convinced...
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Jul 8, 2014 at 06:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Tonight, again, i will make a T-shirt design. Idea is to draw some character from Diablo III (or based on it) in black & white, convert to one color design, vectorize it and then print it in duo-tone. Character has to be large (to cover the whole left side of the shirt)...

Come and see. ;>
-----
So, here is how the t-shirt will look. I wanted it to be black drawing on white t-shirt but someone suggested grey variant and it is better like that.

Last edited by 8OJ4N; Jul 9, 2014 at 11:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Tonight I'm gonna go to the Art thread and take someones work from there, steal it, ink it and color it!

Buhahahahahahaaa! Tonight is the nigh of the plagiarism-man! >;}
-----
Denied by the worst thunder storm ever, lol. Have to shut down my PC.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Jul 10, 2014 at 10:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
when streaming could you save the videos of ur tutorials?
because i have no time to watch you but i'm a complete noob at digital art and i really wanna learn. D:
I watch your streams ;o

You have epic stuff, 8OJ4N

I mostly liked that diablo t-shirt design, looks cool :o

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
It turned out alright. I know its good when ppl start to approach me to ask ''where did you bought it?'' :]

Now I'm thinking to make another one but with some other game...
i continue to be impressed by your artistic skills, 8OJ.

still in love with the drawing you did for me on the Tori-world event

this thing

anyway, are you self taught or do/did you go to an art school to hone your skills?
beware
the goblin
He is currently in art school, or so i think.

Also lel, Where did you bought that from <--- best grammmer eva
Every body praise this man
Rumour is my bae for lyf