Toribash
hello my real name is Antoine my nare in toribash is Titoine2 on discord it is Titoine2#1389 and im black belt 4th dan and i have 14 years old.
TIOINE (ECHO)
None of these applications are any good, put some effort into your application and maybe I will put effort into considering you.
Hello Tank

My Name irl is Abdulrahman. I am 21 years old. I am From Egypt.I joined in 2014 I got banned acc. I am ex [AS] and [Wapow].
You can see about my belt and others in my profile.
I dont post alot in forums Cause I dont need alot things there.
I am active in both game and forums you can try to pm me and see when I will answer.oh I forgot Dont be Mean to my English it sucks . I am a swimmer 2.
Discord: Darknesslor#5677
You can Call me if you need help in any thing.

Ty For Wasting your Time.
Originally Posted by Darknesslor View Post
Hello Tank

My Name irl is Abdulrahman. I am 21 years old. I am From Egypt.I joined in 2014 I got banned acc. I am ex [AS] and [Wapow].
You can see about my belt and others in my profile.
I dont post alot in forums Cause I dont need alot things there.
I am active in both game and forums you can try to pm me and see when I will answer.oh I forgot Dont be Mean to my English it sucks . I am a swimmer 2.
Discord: Darknesslor#5677
You can Call me if you need help in any thing.

Ty For Wasting your Time.

It was a bit of a waste of my time because the application is not great, but I can't expect much since the application thread still needs work done for it. So it is a maybe from me. I want to see you tested in game.
I read the 1st page then made the app so I wrote every thing you asked for + The only thing That I did wrong is I joined in 2014 not 2012.
Hello everyone, i have played toribash since it was a flash game on the internet, i still need to train but im interested in this clan and want to give it a try
Hi
My ign is TriQBosS
I joined back in 2012
6th Dan Black Belt,
Had quite a long break, became active again around 4 months ago.
Ex clans: Exile, Flawless.
I mainly play aikido with boxshu on the side (replays available for review)
I'm on a hunt to find an active clan with a competitive edge and cool people to hang around with.
I use the forums mainly for trading or updates.
I'm, relatevily active in-game depending on if there is stuff to do (daily 1-3hrs)
Discord: 1WhoMemesAll#6825
Last edited by TriQBosS; Jun 13, 2018 at 10:54 PM.
When you make an application try to actually format it and not just make a wall of text. Makes it hard to read and if you don't put effort into to app, indomt out effort into getting you in.