Toribash
I haven't had this much fun replay making in a while enjoy!

probably gonna switch the pose though.
Attached Files
50 Shades of Red.rpl (313.3 KB, 55 views)
Last edited by MrJingles; Jul 24, 2013 at 05:46 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Goddamn.

That first hit was beautiful.
The second one was great aswell.
The skeet was greataaaaaa
The pose was fine imo.

[:

I usually do stalk your thread its just when I go on the replay board its usually in the morning when I wake up and I don't want to write cnc
isn't that like a really old replay?
first hit was fantastic, but i'm not a fan of the next kick because it looked rather messy.
skeet was really good, i know how hard it is to aim it with your leg because glutes don't work like pecs.
oh yeah
Oh I forgot to tell you guys it is an edit of ugly duckling.

Some of you asked me to do an grab version of it.

also thanks for the feed back you two.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Bumpski

also working on something pretty nice as of now.

Look forward to it, it may take longer than expected though these booms are killing me.
Got the jist of it down, just trying to get that groin block at the end and then pose and it should be done!

I enjoyed this opener the most to be honest.
Attached Files
Cosmoblaster 3.rpl (287.1 KB, 35 views)
Sexy.

The beginning of the first kick kind of looked sort of awkward (around 666) but that chest boom thing made me spew juices. The next kick was pretty great. Everything was pretty great actually. My favorite part is how you skeeted the ass.
Double core had a strange setup but it was solid as hell, awesome job.
The back boomhit was unexpected in a good way, I love that kind of back kicks.
The hips kick was more of a tap, but I guess you needed it for the ground impact that came right after.
Also this is probably one of the only ground impacts (or skeet I guess) that I like because it wasn't just you being lazy, it was my favourite part of the replay.

Great replay dod
oh yeah
I really didn't like what you did before the kick and stuff... Looked awkward. :c
Howeveeer solid core, looked great.
Continued it sexy to the other boom, wich was great aswell.

The way you DMed the hips looked fine, it didn't have to look special because you wanted the viewer to focus on what you would do with the butt, I liked it.
Pose was.. Not even gonna.
'u'
Alright, finished.

When I was making this I honestly thought that this was -9.82 gravity lol, but just checked and its -30.
Attached Files
Cosmoblaster 2.rpl (361.6 KB, 33 views)
Last edited by MrJingles; Aug 3, 2013 at 11:10 PM.