ES Recruitment Drive
Re: Evil Alliances/Enemies
Empream and his followers must meet a swift and timely demise.

I assume Nukem feels that Empream and all other [Kick] is to be taken out on sight.
and just what did Empream do for evoryone to say he's an asshole? >:{

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
He did things... horrible, horrible things... and if we were to repeat them to you, we would be banned from the forums... just know this, he said that I was a horrible leader. If that doesn't make you want kill him, then I'm not doing a good job :P
Hail Evil!
Originally Posted by Nukem
He did things... horrible, horrible things... and if we were to repeat them to you, we would be banned from the forums... just know this, he said that I was a horrible leader. If that doesn't want to make you kill him, then I'm not doing a good job :P

hmm.... can you pm me these horrible things?

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
same here also...you Edit:are sweetas a leader...wait NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...........hacker
Evil's Old School cracked out Paladin.
I'd rather not repeat the horribleness... the swearing... the name-calling... the chimpanzees...
Hail Evil!
what happend?! tell me!

[Evil] is recruiting!

It's too horrible to speak, or to hear. Our mouths would fall off, and your ears would explode... do you want that to happen?! Do you?! Do you?!
Hail Evil!