ES Recruitment Drive
Very observant! Now put those sharp eyes to good use, read a few pages back and find out that I'M NOT DOING REQUESTS.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
That wasnt a request mate
Neither i want to read 140 Pages to Find out that your Not doing request
But thanks for spreading ma knowledge

Then i'll just do it myself, you meanie

#dissapointed #sad #FML
Last edited by BlueEvil; Sep 1, 2017 at 06:55 PM.

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!
Request, demand, suggestion, call it what you will, outside of ES purposes i am currently only drawing for myself. This is not a permanent state, mind you, but i'd appreciate that it gets respected while it lasts. Also, you only had to go two pages back, i end up saying it pretty often. I'm sorry to be a bit bitchy about this, but even if it is flattering that people want doodles from me (and it is!), it just gets a bit tiring to be asked so much, even if in jest, when you've stated it so many times.

and with that out of the way i am going to provide a teaser-ish thing

yep

hey you should draw this
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
yesyesyes
make my monitor even more beautiful pls
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Well i can only say for sure that the worm's going to look better, i'm still pretty shit at landscapes. :v

Originally Posted by Neko View Post
hey you should draw this

checkmate athists

also no this doesn't mean i'm opening to requests yet this is just a one-off dumb idea

also progress report

fuck rocks

PATIENCE LEVEL DWINDLING
haha I love it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
Request, demand, suggestion, call it what you will, outside of ES purposes i am currently only drawing for myself. This is not a permanent state, mind you, but i'd appreciate that it gets respected while it lasts. Also, you only had to go two pages back, i end up saying it pretty often. I'm sorry to be a bit bitchy about this, but even if it is flattering that people want doodles from me (and it is!), it just gets a bit tiring to be asked so much, even if in jest, when you've stated it so many times.

and with that out of the way i am going to provide a teaser-ish thing

yep

i can understand that...

I hope you'll like my meme when i get to paint it, i hope you will then take a look at it meeeh

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!
damn that's beautiful. The rock to the left seems to have a few too many bent lines though. It looks a bit strange. Other than that this is a huge upgrade so far. Nicely done!
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen