Toribash
Originally Posted by DOOM View Post
I'm custom and totally 100% seriously didn't buy Qi or anything.

How much did you buy?
[TLL]
Check my ingame earnings

Isn't that like 100$ or something? ö
[TLL]
The toughest Dan for me was 6th, felt like 5-6 took me forever. There's always that one belt that's the toughest to get to - after that though it's all a blur really. When I finally got to 6th, next thing I knew I had 10th. Also what's up with all these people buying custom? I've been tempted, but I'd rather earn it - even If I have to farm jousting lmao. I'm not phased when I see custom belts these days cause people are always in a hurry to get there but don't actually develop any skills on the way. I know 2nd Dan Black belts better than custom buyers...*cough* Surge *cough*
Last edited by CoKe; Oct 29, 2017 at 02:29 PM.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Originally Posted by CoKe View Post
The toughest Dan for me was 6th, felt like 5-6 took me forever. There's always that one belt that's the toughest to get to - after that though it's all a blur really. When I finally got to 6th, next thing I knew I had 10th. Also what's up with all these people buying custom? I've been tempted, but I'd rather earn it - even If I have to farm jousting lmao. I'm not phased when I see custom belts these days cause people are always in a hurry to get there but don't actually develop any skills on the way. I know 2nd Dan Black belts better than qi buyers...*cough* Surge *cough*

i feel like that was a stab towards me

i feel like that was a stab towards me

Never bb. u gud. <3
(Seriously though - if you have the skill to back it up idc, belt means nothing in my world.)

Also that screen ain't right lmao.
Remember I've been here for about 10 years m8 the system has forsaken me a long time ago.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂