Ranking
Original Post
Who do you think should become a legend?
For me:
Slycooper: the best vfx artist in the community and he even made the game's trailer.
Jisse:made some of the most popular mods in the game and his replays are rediculously unpredictable and insanely creative and also for his hacking skills.
Flash:for taking tricking into a whole new level which looked impossible at his time (even now there are only few people who can match his level).

Now tell me ur choice and why.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Berzerk I think that you forgot about something. ToriLegend isn’t only about talents, it’s also about attitude. I’d say Diamond if he ever comes back, because he’s amazingly good at everything and he’s the only real duelist that doesnt trash talk
Find me ingame and duel me
I thought cold was like the dueling god or something
Not sure if he is better than diamond tho
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Jisse is getting discussed by the council, he probs getting it anyways
Find me ingame and duel me
i doubt they would ever give legend to any dueler except for maybe diamond, also i lowkey thought jisse was already legend
TheGod because TheGod and the god team made cool mods
Last edited by Karstnator; Dec 27, 2017 at 06:59 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Beznick all the way.

Back in 2009/2010 he was the most dominant player in the book of records scene.

-He was the 1st person to perform a 6 dismemberment boomhit
-1st person to achieve 1,000,000 points in one hit
-Crushed multiple other records by a large margin. These include Fastest Self Disqualification, where he cut the former record in half, Highest Dismemberment Threshold Decap, nearly doubling the dismemberment threshold of the previous record, and Most Points in One Hit, beating the previous record by 300,000 points.

He has since been inactive for years now and no longer holds any records (his final record that stood was Fastest Uke Disqualification. It stood for over 7 years and was snatched up by Jaker earlier this year), but his legacy of being an absolute monster rampaging through the Book of Records, very high skill back in 2009, and made records look very impressive and appealing to the eye will never be forgotten. He was pretty much Jaker before Jaker even knew about the BoR
Last edited by Rfifan; Dec 28, 2017 at 03:43 AM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Diamond is probably the best player of all time in most mods such as: ABD, Lenshu3ng, Rk-mma, Boxshu, TK, etc

You won't find a single player that knows more about the game than him, he understands it to the point where he can adapt to any mod quickly and dominate it like he did with Boxshu, and I guarantee there was never a player better than him in ABD / Rk-mma / Lenshu.

I think he deserves something just for being as skilled as he is, but it seems people only become legends if they are good in single player which I find pretty stupid.
-----
Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
I thought cold was like the dueling god or something
Not sure if he is better than diamond tho

Cold doesn't deserve anything, sold lots of stolen art and duel scammed quite a bit in his time.

If we're going by skill Diamond, iTemp, and some others would be better suited for the title.
Last edited by McFarbo; Dec 28, 2017 at 04:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump