Ranking
Original Post
[Tex] Taylor Gang Beanie
First try at Toribash textures, actually first try at anything toribash, I do have experience in gimp though so i though id give it a try
C&C

I don't know shit about texturing, but that looks pretty cool.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
1st head?
Doesn't seem like it.
Well, if it is your 1st head tex, i gotta say....
Well done!!
The cap looks realistic and ..well..its just great.

7/10 ^^

I would like to see more of your work.
i like it but i think u should change the colors of the beanie to black and yellow, considering taylor gang is part of pittsburgh :P TGOD XD

7.5/10
i like it but the color isnt very good
6/10
Portugal Organization | Big friends: SlyFusion, Sockete and extremerun
Originally Posted by AirAustin View Post
First try at Toribash textures, actually first try at anything toribash, I do have experience in gimp though so i though id give it a try

I'm 98% sure you're an alt.

Seen some other guy a while ago who "quit" who made heads remarkably similar. Not remembering a name though. :v

Anyways, the head could use some work.

The nose is awkward and looks like a pigs nose.
Tiny mouth is tiny. Infact, it might be the whole face being too tiny. Everything seems squashed together.
The hair could use some depth. Adding some shadows would help.
The hat is alright but I think the texture you added is too apparent and doesn't fit with the rest of the head. Maybe lower the opacity of the texture overlay.
Obviously someone didn't read the stickies.

Well, the head is alright. It's highly unlikely that's it's your first try. It's a bad head with great shading that somewhat makes up for the design. 6/10

Wtf is Taylor Gang?