Ranking
Original Post
(Mishou) Mishou Clan
Welcome to MISHOU
The Mishou clan may be unwanted by some but will still rise up and kick ass. Kawaiipony being a rather well known and widely hated character and the leader of Mishou, the clan is destined for doom... But that's totally fine.

Rules
1. Be respectful to all players. Do not swear people out, insult them or things they are connected to.
2. Racism and Sexism will not be tolerated. Being perverted will often result in a punishment of some form.
3. Inactivity without a reason given will eventually lead to a temporary removal from the clan. We do not want inactive members.
4. Have fun. Play seriously and try to win but still find time to have fun. Dance around, try new moves, crack jokes in chat, etc.

Recruitment
Unless you were asked specifically by the clan owner KawaiiPony you should send in an application by PM or on the Recruitment Forum once it has been made.
Important things to put in an application are:
Name
Mods you specialize in
Reason for wanting to join
What you can do to better the clan

PLAYERS

Leaders
Only the creator or players selected by the creator can take this position to be the main representative and controller of the clan.
Kawaiipony

Co-Leaders
Only players selected by the creator can take this role and help her lead the clan.
lolcats101

Advisors
Must be responsible and mature as they help the leaders make decisions.
xmlgXbong
TheDuckGod

Shadows
This rank is earned by being extremely loyal to the clan and representing the clan extremely well as well as having a 2nd dan black belt.
Snoe
Kitten1123

Ghost
This rank is earned by being loyal to the clan and representing the clan well as well as having a black belt or higher.
WolfXGamer
Elvarg580
SirAtticus

Newbies~
This rank is the starting rank for clan members.

We Need More Members, Find us at the public boxshu servers

Mishou's goal as a clan is to become a group of elite players who kick @$$.

Last edited by Kawaiipony; Feb 6, 2015 at 11:25 PM.
Kawaii~<3
Application to join Z3RO

In-game name SirAtticus

I'm 12 birth date 18/7/02

I abide by the guidelines.

What I have to offer to Z3RO is respect, dignity, making good examples, sportsmanship, respect, hard work, and i will do my best.

I play a lot of twin swords, Aikido, and jousting.

I do respond to PMs but not very offend tho during weekdays i have school

Every-time I play a match I get experience and I'm working on brown belt.

skype - Atticus Boyd

And last of all I love math,and I'm in chess club at my school.Its very fun to play this game and I think I need some clan experience.

signed, Atticus Boyd
Hi, you're largely inactive but I have changed your clan name to Null and your tag to (Null). You are not allowed to have tags similar/the same as official clans so they had to be changed. PM me if you have any issues.
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
I have changed your clan name to Null and your tag to (Null).

that's a good name
Name: João diego

Name toribash: jdiego12

Belt: second black belt

Mods you specialize in: mushu (wushu), akidojo, xspar, judo, lenshu3ng, etc ...

Reason for wanting to join: Game toribash one Long time no Clan None, and percebir What Should I join a clan one for Help me grow in toribash, and just chose this clan.

What can you do to improve the clan: I can help and MANY activities for the Clan, I Try to Be Someday Make it be a large clan and etc ...
-----
Name: João diego

Name toribash: jdiego12

Belt: second black belt

Mods you specialize in: mushu (wushu), akidojo, xspar, judo, lenshu3ng, etc ...

Reason for wanting to join: Game toribash one Long time no Clan None, and percebir What Should I join a clan one for Help me grow in toribash, and just chose this clan.

What can you do to improve the clan: I can help and MANY activities for the Clan, I Try to Be Someday Make it be a large clan and etc ...
Last edited by JDiego12; Jul 22, 2015 at 06:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump