Ranking
Lol true, goona be making a recruitment thread soon I hope, might wait for art or something, depends on the day and such, ill get to it though, no worries. glad your doing great broski
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
Originally Posted by RRDube420 View Post
might wait for art or something

working xd
got my ps license downloading k
Last edited by Drama; Sep 7, 2017 at 04:50 AM.
[SIGPIC]:)[/SIGPIC]
lol true that Capt. Thanks abxy for all the help and such with the clan, you have been a great help! Can't wait to see what you got for us!
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
I am doing custom textures with whatever text you want on the back of them for tc, message me on discord https://discord.gg/vvGStfc or get ahold of me on here. Thanks.
Originally Posted by RRDube420 View Post
Okay bro, lol hows my people doing today?

I am doing very well. A friend of mine just left and we had a lot of fun. She and I apparently enjoy the same movies for the most part.
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
Ah nice o/
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
I just wanted to shout out all the great member in (next) and thank everyone who has supported the clan and the ones who are eager to join, we look forward to revolutionizing players experience in game on the current version, and the new game coming for next generations!
Failure is the key to success.

-Captain
-----
Last edited by xCaptKillx; Sep 8, 2017 at 07:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by ShhhMikes View Post
Ah nice o/

I'll be damned. You're alive. Wassup, bud?
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
Working at a big company now ; ) sorry for failing us boys. Good luck in your new clan!
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White