Toribash
Original Post
[Buying] both hand flames
PLEASE make them demon and the most ill pay is 120-140k for them

give them a shot i know i want them like lazers like death kings if so ill raise price

or this

and i prefer the lasers coming form my hand like deathkiings
Last edited by Sheva; Jun 6, 2009 at 03:36 PM.
Moved to items, flames are classed as items, not textures/art.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Please don't use my video in requesting other people to try to duplicate my flames. If you want a flame I am advertising, then perhaps you should just get me to make em through my shop.
Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
Please don't use my video in requesting other people to try to duplicate my flames. If you want a flame I am advertising, then perhaps you should just get me to make em through my shop.

He wants the "banlazor" flames that blkk makes.

@BigDucky: I suggest you go request them at blkk's shop, since he designed them originally.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gum, he edited his post. It originally stated that he wanted either banlazor or chaos flames, citing the forge shop's videos.

I suggest against banlazor. Deathkiing mentioned about not liking them too much after the novelty wore off, as people were endlessly complaining about lag.
I got lag from the Chaos flames that I bought, I have no problem playing against someone with banlazor flames though, knock on wood. By the way, 120k is very low, I doubt you will get an offer for that.