Ranking
Comsiiiic you should focus more on akbd as your main mod because 95% of clans war in akbd and add alittle more details and stuff in your app.
she is just member or even fresh meat maybe she is your friend
actually its him anyway MAKE an app Not something that looks like i don't even know
could you read prvivues denied apps ?
it make my job a lot easier thanks
actaulyl no
Originally Posted by Cosmiiiic View Post
I was told by VooDoo to just do a simple app and he/she would accept me.

Well, this is just being lazy i think, if u want, draw better app, you don't seem bad so possibly you'll be in :P
A little about me:
My name is Camron to my friends, Cosmiiiic in-game. Im 16 and i play soccer for my high school. My current state is Alabama. I've never lived anywhere else. Im pretty active outside of school yet I play everyday. Im always on the forum, either computer or via mobile.
My in-game self:
I am a black belt, almost halfway to 2nd Dan. You can normally spot me in a tourney. I normally play Judofrac but Im starting to work on ABD and normal Akido. My win ratio is around 57%. My join date is 5-27-2014. The previous clans that I have been in are: Eternal(Eternal), The Monastery(Monk) and The Last Daimyo(TLD).
I am hoping to join Vocation to make new friends and help contribute to some some Clan Wars. I think this clan is very powerful as a team and individually.
~Thanks
Wanna see you ingame go play with dv on Abd tourney
and if he says you are worth time
Actaully if dv will test you ingame Yas
No need for a test I'm second best when it comes to gameplay in the clan and he whopped my ass including fire foxes ass
-----
Yes from me
Last edited by SirVooDoo; Aug 8, 2014 at 11:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I make textures n stuff.... And i love hentai. Peace and love <3
So yush form me too
and sir don't talk about gameplay when i'm not on my curse
i actally streak a lot xD
well second app was excellent defiant yes. Also judofrac is one of my favourite mods whenever you want to play ask and i'm there
Last edited by sledgren; Aug 9, 2014 at 02:50 AM.