Toribash
Original Post
Customizing your Char.
I'm a huge newb but I've seen some Players with cool looking Chars I was wondering if I did do up my Player would others see it or do you have to pay or something?

And does anyone know how to get Spongebob? I saw it and lol'd all over my pants. :x
Originally Posted by Cobstah View Post
I'm a huge newb but I've seen some Players with cool looking Chars I was wondering if I did do up my Player would others see it or do you have to pay or something?

And does anyone know how to get Spongebob? I saw it and lol'd all over my pants. :x

The color's are joints, gradients, blood, and ghosts, etc.
You can buy them with Toricredits, you get those from playing in a official server.

And the Spongebob is a texture, you buy those and you are able to upload images onto your character.
Textures are pretty pricey, around 10-20k area, so you might want to save up if you really want one and just go simple buying 'noob' colors like Orc, or Gladiator.
Last edited by tortele; Jul 9, 2009 at 01:27 AM.
ayylmaos are real
moved the thread. If you have any other questions, just ask here in the beginners area.
But 2bit basically summed everything up well ^^
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
also, if you want full texture set, you can buy with real money, just go to torishop, view products, value packs, and then pay $25.00 that's what you should do if you don't want to save up for ever, or you can buy a booster. 50x booster (50 tc per win on any server) 100x booster (100 tc per win on any server) 200x booster(200 tc per win, any server) and so on. And there is 1 more kind of booster, Qi booster. If you get that, you will gain belts faster.
DIFL
If you've played Toribash for a while, you might notice that people have customized characters. To do this, you must gain Toricredits and use them to buy stuff.

1) To get different joint colors and more, go to the Torishop and buy the items that you like.

2) To have a custom body or a head, you need to buy textures. After you've done so, you can design your own texture on any art program and upload it as your texture.

3.) There is a relatively new item for toribash, it’s called a flame. These are rather expensive, but pretty much the coolest item ever.

Flames are groups of particles that are emitted from a body object. They can be bought from 50-150k, and there are many different varieties, even some that don’t seem remotely flame-like.

To forge your own flames, you must buy the flame forge booster, which gives you access to the forge. Then, you have to pay some TC for each flame, depending on its complexity, and size. Forge costs can range anywhere from 30-200k.

However, you do not need the flame forge to design your own flames. Pressing [Ctrl]-L will bring up the flame designer, which allows you to create flames. For more info on how to make your own flames, you should go on the forums and ask around.
Last edited by blkk; Jul 10, 2009 at 07:03 AM.
- its been a while