Toribash
When you play the game more and more, you start to learn the physics of the game through experience. it is hard, if not impossible, to teach the physics of toribash to someone aside from the, as xlr84life said, the general laws of physics in toribash. the way you use these to your advantage is something you just learn by playing the game. true, you can teach someone the exact joint movements for a perfect, 5000 distance run, but, if you can make any connection out of this, "give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime"
or as I put it "light a fire for a man, and he will be warm for a day; light a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life"

just gotta practice m8

------------
edit: actually a great way to get to know the physics of toribash is to watch professional replays in slow motion. take note of every general movement they make, such as jumping, and examine how they went about doing it using their joints

hope this helps
Last edited by iIluminati; Nov 11, 2014 at 06:57 AM.
(Origin)
Hey there
As people are saying, the physics are tricky, realistic and confusing.
I'd like to applaud what iIluminati said about watching replays in slow-motion. It is how I got an edge when I was new, although back then there was no such thing as slow-motion, we watched frame by frame.
Tutorials would be a good way of getting some early experience but I can understand if some just aren't satisfied with that way of learning.
Controlling your Tori in a good way can be very in depth, making it hard to just explain in general, so if you add me on Steam we could perhaps discuss this ingame and see what you need to know that would actually yield results.
My username is Hattfikus.
Last edited by Hattersin; Nov 11, 2014 at 10:06 AM.
PM me with any and all questions
I find playing on Lenshu3ng is a great way to practice. It involves you trying to create momentum, but not throw yourself out the ring, plus the public servers usually have good players on, and you could ask them for tips