Ranking
Original Post
problema fiamma toribash / flame item toribash
ciao, io ho un problema con una fiamma che ho comprato in toribash
ho comprato l'oggetto e ho già caricato un'immagine .
ma quando avvio toribash non succede niente, cosa devo fare ora?

hello, I have a problem with a flame that I bought, after I have already uploaded an image. but nothing happens when I start toribash , what do I do now?
sorry the bad english.
please,help me!
image flame.tga already there, but nothing happens
I tried to edit the file item.dat, and it worked! but after a short time appeared the words "download complete" and the flame was gone!
and now that I do?
ok. you need an original flame for a flame particle texture. that is what you bought right?
BAD LUCK
You can`t get an actual flame for 10k.They cost a lot more.

What you got is the flame texture.
Proud member of [Pandora]
Yes, the flame texture allows you to give you flame a certain shape, or transparency, apart from that, they don't do anything...

must be a bumber, spending 10k then not getting anything.....
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*

How to get flames? (So everybody could see them)

1) Buy the promos. You get a number of flames + item packs along with the TC/booster you're buying. This is as of may 2009 so the next promos may not include flames. All you need to do is activate them in your inventory. If you get the promo items but not the flames, give it a week. This takes time.

2) Buy the flames from another person under the Market subforum. People have shops now, the price ranges from about 50k to 200k or even 500k. Go have a look, they prices might be changing quickly.

3) Buy a flame forge booster. This costs 25 USD and works for a month. After buying this, you have to press ctrl + alt + shift + i ingame. This will bring up a forge menu which looks something like this (click).. Mess around with the values, choose a name for your flame and press forge. You will then be told how much TC you need to pay to forge the flame (Yes, you have to buy the flame forger AND pay TC to forge your own flames).

What is the difference between "flame" and "flame particle (texture)"?

- Flame is the actual flame. You need to have this, look above to see how. You can only have this and everything will be fine - you don't need the texture.

- Flame particle texture is exactly what it says. A texture. It costs 10k on torishop (sold out atm) and you need the "flame" for this to work. All this does is allows you to apply textures to your flame - for example mine has little hearts on it.

~~~~~~~Got from:
http://forums.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=90638
~~~~~~~~~~
Magix wrote:

The 10k tc "flame particle" is not a flame! It will not make you have flames! It's just a texture! If you just bought this and don't have the actual flame, you have wasted your 10 000 TC.

So you wasted 10k
I only have one question: If I buy a flame,the true flame, ... 1) that file will give me the person who sold me the flame? 2) how could we do wear in Toribash? 3) but can I make a flame?