Ranking
welcome bois, glad to see this growing.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Originally Posted by Mack View Post

Thanks, finally an organization that I'm interested to join since programming can be daunting at times.
Originally Posted by Mack View Post

thanks Mack. Same here. It's good to see something like this off. Thank there's more to come for this organization.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
I should work on some type of project soon but trying to find an OS I'm confident with using
Originally Posted by Elite View Post
I should work on some type of project soon but trying to find an OS I'm confident with using

well, let's brainstorm.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Hello, im your old friendo Lionet!
im interested in joining this org because I just started my programmer career or something, im currently studying information systems and getting more and more interested in the area, although my experience with programming is near to minimal. Another reason for joining, and probably the main reason, is because you are friends (members now) for me and this org might be an alternative way to interact with you guys, sounds fun
My GMT is -3 and im turning 18yo

and I dont want to agree with rules because im a bad boy but I will, as a good boy
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
well, let's brainstorm.

I have no idea atm, although in other news might buy a macbook soon, why a macbook, because I like apple laptops, not their phones though.
Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
Hello, im your old friendo Lionet!
im interested in joining this org because I just started my programmer career or something, im currently studying information systems and getting more and more interested in the area, although my experience with programming is near to minimal. Another reason for joining, and probably the main reason, is because you are friends (members now) for me and this org might be an alternative way to interact with you guys, sounds fun
My GMT is -3 and im turning 18yo

and I dont want to agree with rules because im a bad boy but I will, as a good boy

Accepted. Welcome to toricode.
nerds gang
gang gang
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

welcome lionet!

So, update on the project in my application. I have added a bunch of content on the main page. It's basically finished as of now. The second page has started getting content, and i have made it so the remaining pages will use the same layout as the main page. For now it looks a bit empty but I'll try to fix that soon enough. I'm really happy with the fact that the main page is using units like vw and hw, which means the main banner is always the exact size of the users screen. This way it keeps looking clean no matter the monitor.
Btw, sorry that everything is in a foreign language. I have to use swedish since it's a school project.
Also note that everything in this is fictional. It's a website made for a made up band.

Link to github
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen