Toribash
View Poll Results: What do you do when a cobra attacks?
Suplex the cobra.
27 Votes / 29.35%
Throw a pokeball at it.
43 Votes / 46.74%
Call in a nuke.
23 Votes / 25.00%
Suplex the cobra.
19 Votes / 20.65%
Get a bigger cobra.
38 Votes / 41.30%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hi. i dont want to tell my real name, my ingame name is moneshot. If i must put my real age just tell me but for now i wont. I am an 8th dan blackbelt, i like to do martial arts and do computer stuff irl. I am best at aikidobigdojo and blender i am not that active on forums but i still go on the forums like maybe.. once every 3 days or something, i go on toribash pretty frequently, i usually play after school.
Frogs never die.
No more people in my sig.
In Game Name: Snapback3
Hobbies:Gaming, Play Sports
Belt:Blue belt
You should let me join Cobra because I am cool guy. Am My gaming is tight and real. I am not afraid to listen when i make mistakes and not afraid to work hard to get in a higher place.
I like popeyes, I love pizza, Love sports, and i am a hardworker
Forum active:3.5
In game active: 10 broke the scale
I am really good at akido and thts really it and now you know more about Snapback3

~SnapBack3~
I will always have better SnapBacks then u and the USA combined.
HooPla Gang!!
Moneshot: Accepted.

Snapback3: Pending opinion from Zoni. (Co-Leader).
Btw for your belt you are really good
I like his name, but I haven't seen him play in game, Zom if he's good invite him, also I would like to see a replay if you could upload one, if you can't it's cool.
Name(Optional):George
In Game Name: gasyboy
Hobbies: Football and playing on my PC
Belt: 2nd Dan black belt
Why Should We Let You Join Cobra: I think you should let me join Cobra because i want to help the clan and be part of the clan wars to help us move up in the clan ranks. Also i think joining this clan can improve my skill and i could also help some of the other members.
Tell Us About Yourself: I play football on weekends so i might not be on then but most the time i am, I live in England so there might be a time difference. Also i am dyslexic so my English is not the best but i will try and keep a good standard of grammar when i type.
Forum Active 1-5: 3
In Game Active 1-5: 4
Specialty Mod: aikido