Toribash
Original Post
Was this unfair to you?

I understand getting infractions for making bad posts, but this looks like a misunderstanding. he made badly worded cnc, and he deserves a week ban?

This seem unfair to you? I wanted peoples opinion on this, seems like he just needed an infraction.

inb4 hall of shame
I think it's because box has seen repeatedly badly worded posts, and has probably warned + infracted him before. Nevertheless, box is an experienced mod, he probably has a reason if it isn't the one I stated.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Things were way more strict in '07 and up. All my infractions from back then are proof of this. I think this is good.

Edit: Upon further review of my infraction history, I think I may have just been fucked back then.
Last edited by isaac; Jul 6, 2014 at 11:07 PM.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by Skylarrr View Post
I think it's because box has seen repeatedly badly worded posts, and has probably warned + infracted him before. Nevertheless, box is an experienced mod, he probably has a reason if it isn't the one I stated.

It doesnt seem fair to ban for a week cause everyone else makes worse posts.
if you really feel the need to complain, we have a board for that. if snoresville wants to appeal the ban, he can see the ban appeals board himself