Ranking
Tbh, one time in our internet 'lives' we have seen a name and have wished to get it. But, woo I got called intelligent on the internet! this must be a first for anyone! But in all seriousness, it's gotta sound good a name for you to choose it, although, we normally muck up our first choice: say what your first username on anything on the internet; mine was mrbob1334. I still regret that day.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
people make fun of my name because it seems "dyslexic" haha umm i'll explain...
the x's after the first e is also e's...
so that's eyezek, that was taken so I did eyxzxk. that's also my producing alias.
Originally Posted by Skylarrr View Post
Tbh, one time in our internet 'lives' we have seen a name and have wished to get it. But, woo I got called intelligent on the internet! this must be a first for anyone! But in all seriousness, it's gotta sound good a name for you to choose it, although, we normally muck up our first choice: say what your first username on anything on the internet; mine was mrbob1334. I still regret that day.

My first internet name was themindstormman3141. Honestly probably the worst name anyone could come up with.

I'll be honest my name is still pretty long and hard to remember, but I also dislike the generic names like snow, box, pure, etc. I think the best ones are 2 part names like: DrHax, or ViperTech.

But my favorite names of all time are plays on words: Erth, Qubic, Phail, EdiTz, etc.

In your opinion what's better?

(Apex)MindStorm

or

(Apex)Predator
Last edited by MindStorm; Jun 30, 2014 at 12:25 AM.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
People sometimes don't know how to pronounce my username.
It's "wreck-sowah" not "reh-shwah." xD

But yeah, short, sweet and straight to the point (if there is one) is best imo.
'°o[Ethr♥][My Music][B.A.W.S.]o°'
#Team@#w#@
xXSup3rLeGitScOpeZ6969420Xx

My favorite name of all time
<13chillz> Grab a crayon and go zoom zoom
my first internet name was the same i still use today
i have no idea how i came up with it
why i use it
its really awful
but i cant seem to come up with one with the same ring to it
so i guess i like stupid but strangely memorable and unique names
oh yeah