Ranking
Original Post
League of Legends (LoL)
[http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...0a4bf147050563

Hello guys today i want to talk about a game called league of legends or alot knows it as LoL.

League of Legends is a fast-paced, competitive online game that blends the speed and intensity of an RTS with RPG elements. Two teams of powerful champions, each with a unique design and playstyle, battle head-to-head across multiple battlefields and game modes. With an ever-expanding roster of champions, frequent updates and a thriving tournament scene, League of Legends offers endless replayability for players of every skill level.

There are many cool champions where u can play.Every week will be released a ''Free champion Rotation'' where the owners of the game decide to do free champions so you can play with them weekly.

The game has good graphics,though it has alot of bad players which they swear if you have a bad game etc..I suggest playing with a friend of your's

The game has three lanes top,middle,bottom and jungle.Each has a different objective.

Important terms that you might need to know:

Gank-A coordinate attack of the enemey team.

feed/fed-When a champion has alot of gold/coins and is overpowered.

Ward-Give's you vision

I suggest you join this game it's really nice,If you want to add me in game my name is neacail12.Have fun!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Shadow102; Jul 4, 2014 at 08:51 PM.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.